Saturday, July 02, 2011

Half year gone, half more to go.

And so fast it's July once again.
Half the year gone.

The past week felt god damn long that I can't even recall what I did for my last bookout.
Probably nothing much though except for playing ball on Sat morning.

Didn't even do anything or planning to go out at all for this weekend.
Just too tired.
And it's only the first week of outfield.
Just imagine all the outfield platoon attack UO stuff and etc shit starts coming in.
No go man.

Soon I'll be a troubled soldier again.
Then again, life's not too bad too.
Tomorrow's ATP and I really want to get marksman.
Not too sure if I really want to get it though because it's so hard and there's nothing really much that I can do about it except to focus more and more and more.
39/48 is really nothing simple when I only hit 26 in IMT.
And that's when we didn't even do the real run and shoot.
And this week there will be some UO I think, some outfield, and the following will just be 3 days of BIT which equals to 3 days of no training and slacking and teaching and resting a little bit.
Well the two days after that are tough though, live firing and Ex. Gypsy if I'm not wrong.

The following week is not quite relaxing too except for the last day which is the sports day followed by parents engagement.
Then it's another week of training most probably then Ex. Grandslam, a week of pre-flight preparation after that followed by Ex. Starlight at Taiwan.
While this month gonna past by so fast for people waiting to enter uni, or rather not, it's gonna be a hell of a month for me and when I finally board the plane to Taiwan, it's like the last final shit ever already for Pro Term.
Well that is second last before 32km actually.

Just hope that I'll be able to survive all this.
And the most important thing is to have a good section.

People, please don't screw up anymore.
Thanks and I'll appreciate it.

More tough times to come, more fun times to come.

Ohh and hope we'll really be getting more Friday bookouts instead of Sat morning or whatever.
Really wish to spend another night at home.
The good thing is that after this weekend there probably won't be another Sunday burnt.
Well we'll see about this and in any cases life goes on so I'll just have to keep that in mind.










Byeall.