Sunday, June 19, 2011

These days.

Book in nooooooooooooooooooooo..........
Booking out again this Fri... and then back in on Sat.
The worst is booking out next Sat and in again at night on the same day.
What kind of screwed up training schedule is that?

At least I sort of tried to make use of all the time I had during this bookout,
so that I can just totally rest and stay at home to prepare for booking in on the next two bookouts.

Bookout on Fri and got fetched home by Hakeem's mother.
Then woke up early on Sat to play ball at Kembangan.
Freakin' nice weather but none of my friends came haiz.
So just ended up playing with Cedric and his VJ friends for quite a while.
Then Denie and XZ finally came and we played somemore before everyone left.
So I went back to 201 Mac for lunch with PLC.
RW was like so late that he might as well not be there.
Anyway so after that two of them went for Green Lantern and I went home to prepare to get out again for dinner.
Had dinner at Aston's in airport with 2r6 people.
Not bad, quite a number of people turned up,
especially when I haven't seen most of them for quite a while already.
And that's mainly due to this National Service thing.
Well wonder if we'll have another 2r6 chalet this year...
Had already intended to organize some sort of outing so I can raise it up to RS the chalet organizing expert but well there comes this dinner planned by Theresa.
RS didn't turn up anyway so we'll just see how it goes on then.
Stayed back to chat and talk and sit and look until 11plus I think, before heading home with CK.
Got home, washed up, TV, computer etc then sleep time.

Woke up at 9plus to day to meet the Terry and the rest for movie.
Mr Popper's Penguin.
What a nice show it was and so glad that I manage to catch it because if not I might not get to watch it.
Jim Carrey's shows had always been good and it's still just as awesome.
Went home straight after that to have lunch then had been doing pretty nothing much since then.
Gotta eat my dinner soon, then some preparations and off I go for my freakin' long ride to camp.
And it's one of the biggest reasons that made booking in so awful,
apart from booking into the camp itself.

Really feel so much like just throwing money away and cab straight to camp.
Shall see my mood later on.










Byeall.