从黎明後的太阳,到深夜里的月光。
July's here.
Summer's ending soon.
Then again, the four seasons aren't really well defined in Singapore.
And I really wonder what will I be doing next year this time.
But I know that just a year ago, we're awaiting our Taiwan trip in August,
doing all the final preparations and training for it and to pass out successfully.
And as for now, it's just mainly on 50th anniversary stuff, NDP,
and nothing much but waiting for ROT 3 and ORD to come.
Had a good long break over this 3 days weekend.
Euro '12 ended with Spain claiming a history victory over Italy in the finals with a score of 4-0.
4 - 0.
Who would've predicted that from the way Spain was criticized all the way till the finals man.
I'm glad that they won it in this fashion.
And even if Italy still had 10 men remaining in the second half, the game was more or less set already.
Blame it on whoever you want to blame, Spain still won it already.
Finally finished watching 我可能不会爱你 last night too.
Awesome show.
Hope to revisit it again, possibly next year or what.
Sitting in front of my computer, typing this, having dinner and awaiting for book-in.
It's always been this case since months and months ago.
And I feel like I need changes.
Personally I'm not one who favour changes.
But at times, I do realize that fresh things need to be injected into your life.
Hopefully that I've been and also will continue to constantly change for the better.
Well shall continue on this the next time,
hope that I'll be less lazy and start blogging frequently again too.
And many many years later, I'll be able to look back and learn more about my life in the past,
and all the memorable things that I've been through.
Byeall.