Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wow so fast and it's been a month since the last post already.

Again, busy schedule has sort of prevented me from posting regularly.
Of course, I also have my own laziness to blame on.

Just finished Section Field Camp a month ago, and yesterday we had already done our Platoon Field Camp.
Halfway through Rotation 1, and just a week more to go.
Other than CHO and CME, Rot1 will finally be over for us.
Suddenly Rot1 doesn't seem that tough anymore.

This is just one of the times when something big is coming,
and we were so fearing it's arrival but when it finally comes to us everything just went past in the blink of an eye.

Soon this will also be how NS is like to us.
And even though from time to time I still think back of the times I had in BMT, BSLC etc, my mind is all set on what's gonna happen from now till the day I ORD.

Anyway, just a short summary from what happened after Section Field Camp a month ago:
Had UO Field Camp the week after at MUTF, then following week was already the last week of AIT.
Had Skills and Arms challenge again.
Following that, the supposed-to-be-tough Pre-Rot1 training got changed drastically to ensure that our fundamentals are there.
I would say that it definitely helped us a lot in improving our basics, but we obviously had to work hard for it, in the form of taking time to participate in the commanders' training and putting in the effort too.
Well all these are still easier compared to if we were to all go out for a Platoon or Coy level mission just to prepare for Rot1, in which we are going to do the same thing again.

So now that we are halfway through Rot1, things seem much easier, though it also allows me to see how much more I've got to learn and improve on myself too.

Well still got more stuff to add on, but thanks to the lagginess and that I've to head out soon for movie and dinner, shall carry on tonight.
Hopefully.





Byeall.