The road is still long, think clearly.
Short weekend this time.
NDP rehearsal again yesterday, only that now it's much more tiring.
Ended much later too, only managed to reach home at around 12.30am.
Gonna be two more weeks of NE shows for the P5 kids, then there should be one more time before the real one comes.
Booking in tonight 'cause of 2SIR 50th anniversary tomorrow.
Finally the one last time we gonna do the parade after many many rehearsals for the past week.
Sigh still kinda down that I'm too short to be in the No.1 contingent.
Damn, if only I had been a few cm taller.
Nothing much happened for the past week too, except that it's full of parade rehearsals.
The upcoming week will supposedly be easier since there's the anniversary celebrations and also the battalion outing to Sentosa which I have no idea on what it's gonna be about.
Friday will be an off day too I think.
But then again this marks the start of training again.
Especially the start of VOC training which I hope to clear in a month's time or so,
since we heard that we will be required to clear it in SBO3 once August has passed,
after the safety timeout of SBO0 is over.
Our bunk has a brand new addition too.
One that we had always talked about but never really thought would happen.
And now we enjoy staying in bunk even more.
Same goes to other people, who enjoy coming to our bunk even more now.
Still a couple of other things to settle before booking in tonight,
fortunately it's still quite early.
Just hope that I don't forget to do or bring anything this time.
And may next weekend be a freer one for me.
Byeall.