Ninety-nine. Final weekend included.
So it's finally September.
And we've all hit the hundred days mark.
It's two digits now.
Suddenly felt so... lost though.
Still don't know how I'll be facing life after army, because my life so far had been so different compared to the past, and I'm not sure if I can go back to living like the past after this.
Don't know how things will be like without us, what will 2SIR become in second year.
Well, guess all we can do now is to do our best and leave no regrets then.
Been two weeks since the last post.
Two weeks of nothing much, and even during the weekends I haven't got to really go out much I think.
One of the highlight was probably ATP on last Mon and Tues.
Slept overnight at the training shed to prevent wasting time, and got back to camp early with some of the others on Tuesday too.
Got the so-called easiest job of all for this time.
Slept much of Tuesday away, waiting for everyone else to come back.
Wednesday was normal too, then come Thursday where I was left alone after cadence run where all the other platoon 5 commanders cleared leave.
Even PS wasn't there due to his medical appointment in the morning.
Friday was another live firing rehearsal.
This time, for platoon live firing.
The whole morning was entirely wasted thanks to the bad weather and we finally began in the afternoon.
Then, dinner was canceled and everyone proceeded to book out early evening.
And even though these two weeks haven't been much, I've learnt so much more about some of the men, and so many changes had happened.
All 3 MG assistants got changed, and Charles got sent to platoon 4 to join their MG Team.
Our runner's pending down-pes and Ernest seems to be on his way back to be the runner again, really the ultimate utility guy.
The upcoming week will probably act as a conclusion for our time since end of Rot1 till now.
Platoon live firing followed by platoon proficiency test.
The very last time we will go out and fight at just platoon level.
And from here on it's all motorized training in building up for Rot3.
One and a half month of learning, training to do, and three more weeks of outfield to go for.
This pretty much sums up all I've left before I finally complete my NS.
This also means that I should start planning for my life after NS.
And probably make the list of things to do after NS starting from now.
Really wonder how life after NS will be like, just like how I've wondered how life in NS will be like.
But now, we can only think and do what we have to do.
At least I know I'll be able to say, these two years of my life had not been a blank space in my many years of life.
These two years of my life will go down to be just as important as any other stages of my life, and of great significance in making me who I am in the future.
Byeall.