Soon for the fire to burn the brightest.
Good that I'm continuing my weekly posts...
Must try to maintain this after I ORD too, or even increase the post count.
Good way to record my life for the future me to look back on.
Well anyways, shall start to recount about my NS life (again) for the past week.
.
.
.
.
Okay I paused for like an hour already to settle other stuff and now it's 1.20am and I should be sleeping soon 'cause I gotta wake up in less than 6hours' time to book in for COS duty.
But finishing this post and visiting tumblr is still relatively important.
So we started off the week with a cadence run, and the run ended with me having a knee pain for the rest of the week.
It seems to have subsided now, glad to see that it's not any screwed up long term injury or whatever.
Couldn't remember much for the rest of the day, probably because we didn't do much anyway too.
Had terrex camo drill on Tuesday, waited quite a bit before my section did it in the late afternoon.
And that's about all that we did on Tuesday.
Had nothing much on Wednesday too, and we went for an overnight night navigation lesson at Asrama, also for an AAR for our platoon assault during the platoon proficiency test.
There was the Lions' Knowledge Day in the afternoon but I missed it after going for shooting at Safra Yishun.
It was quite fun/interesting though, able to learn again acting somewhat like a cadet.
And that was without the pressure of men under us, PS PC CSM OC above us, stress of a mission etc.
It was just a year ago when we were still cadets and even mission during then was not even half as stressful or tiring as now since all of us were trained to be specialists and not just sectcomds leading men kind of thing.
Anyway it finally ended in the morning and we got back at around 7plus.
Did nothing much, showered slept and booked out before 12.
Went for lunch with Hilmi and Ser Kiat at North Point, ate and chatted quite a bit before heading home.
Did nothing much for the past two days, had a BBQ session with 2309 guys just now.
And when I said guys, there were really just guys.
Somehow it turned out that no girls came at all since they were all busy studying and all that.
Had quite a successful BBQ which was hastily planned but still carried out anyway, drank a bit after quite a while of not drinking.
Great meeting up again after this period of time, and many times that I couldn't meet them due to guard duty/COS or other shit.
Freddy fetched me home again at around 10, thanks to my COS duty tomorrow.
If not it'll probably be fun to stay over at ZY's house.
It's a penthouse after all.... :O
Okay it's almost 2am and I shall be going off soon.
6 more weeks till the end... almost the end.
And it's just this 6 crucial weeks which I'll have to endure and make the very best out of it.
That'll mark the end of my NS life beautifully, hopefully.
Byeall.