State of confusion
And so concluded the week I did two guard duties and one COS.
Guard duty on Sunday was fine.
Think it's been quite a while since I've slept so little in 24hours.
Only slept less than an hour in the afternoon and that's all.
But it's not like I've done a lot anyway.
Great to do guard duty with the two best comds. (:
A lot of reading was done, and I've finally finished my 'UnderstandPsychology' on Thursday's guard duty.
I should probably buy it's companion book, 'UnderstandAppliedPsychology' soon to continue to learn more about psychology.
Still unsure if it's something I'd really like to study for university.
And I've learnt more about Shafiq's life story during the guard duty too.
Don't understand how can he still be like that with a family background like this.
Didn't do much throughout the week, probably because I had so-called guard rest on Monday then COS on Wednesday followed by guard duty again on Thursday.
Then it's air weapons time again on Friday.
And didn't feel like doing anything at all too.
The time without the other guys felt so peaceful, but demoralizing at the same time.
Only the few of us to do everything, and not all of us had the same thinking.
Adding on to it, what some people say is really true.
When people are taking your efforts for granted, what can really push you on to continue put in more effort?
And when people stop trying, that's when things go wrong and nothing will ever be the same again.
Finished watching 'Sherlock'.
Amazing series, can't wait for series 3 to come out next year.
Started watching 'Liar Game' again, half of the first series completed.
Finally met up with Chandan they all again last night, even if it's just for a short while.
Chandan went with 5SIR to Wallaby this morning.
Well good luck to 5SIR for their ATEC.
Hope that next year when it's time for 2SIR's ATEC, we can do well too.
I won't be there with them anymore though, and it's just two and a half months more for me and the rest now.
The rest of them who were on course will be back next week.
And it's time for motorization to hit 2SIR as the commanders embark on two weeks of motorized training, with the men getting to slack and got a total of three days off in these two weeks.
Another two weeks down will be spent on motorization efforts for everyone else.
And following that it's finally gonna be Rot 3.
Three weeks of Rot 3, and that's it.
That is it.
A last month to be spent in and out of camp all the time, to finally end our journey at last.
Ohh and it's only last night that I remembered again the PLC Hike will be so-called under my charge.
Haven't done anything about it for a while already.
Hope that in time to come I'll be able to do something up soon.
Can't really think of much to write down now, that's why I'd been putting in random things from the past week up till now.
Since this is the case, the post shall be ended here, till next week, unless something interesting happens tomorrow.
Byeall.