Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Everyday a Saturday.

So it's been a few days since ORD.
Pretty nothing much changed.
Or perhaps it's just because it's only a few days.
But aside from the fact that I didn't have to book in on Sunday, or even book in at all, life's pretty much the same.

Let's just say it feels like a Saturday now everyday.



Sunday.
Did nothing much as usual, don't think I went out at all.
Stayed home use comp blah blah blah.

Monday.
Met Terry and RW supposedly to play ball, but it started raining the moment we came out of our houses.
So chill at Macs for a while before heading to Simei's sheltered court.
Played a bit, came back, pangseh-ed by Terry, had dinner with RW, then went home.
Played some RO because we were too bored.
Don't know if I'll continue because I have so many other things I wish to do.
And that's exactly what I tell myself all the time, whether I'll accomplish them or not, we shall see.

Today.
Tuesday, to be exact.
Went out with Air Weapons people for dinner at Bugis.
Fortunately not steamboat again.
Ate at The Asian Kitchen after everyone finally arrived, around one hour late I might add, thanks to the heavy downpour earlier on.
Would've been caught in it too, if I did not leave my house earlier.


Started on 'Arc d8e Triomphe'.
Hopefully it will end good and well, and I can complete it within two weeks.
Needa start clearing up all the army stuff in my room soon.
Then it's some time to re-arrange my room a little.
Then I'll take some spare time to work on more sketches or art pieces.
Have to set aside the time for Scouting too, really fear that I can't commit myself to it thanks to many distractions of civilian life.
Will only start finding work next year, hopefully by then we've already come to an agreement on how NAS' Scouting will develop from here.
Krabi trip at end of year.
Am actually regretting quite a little on agreeing to go, but whatever, I'll see how about that for now.
Meeting up with BMT/SCS Foundation section-mates on Thurs for soccer at cage.
Meeting up is more important than soccer, but hope it can be a good work out session anyway.
Gotta really train and build myself up so that there's any chance I can participate in Urbanathlon 2013.
Should get it decided by this week since Early Bird's Registration's ending on Saturday.
Must get my phone changed as soon as possible, hopefully by weekends too.
Huang Rui gonna mail my Reebok Answer IV over, wonder when it will reach to me.
But hopefully I can put it on the next time I play ball with Denie and the rest, that'll be awesome.
Kiss 92 is really a not-too-bad station.
Been listening to too many English songs ever since enlisting I guess, maybe it's time to update myself on Chinese songs soon.
Sony Walkman Z received ICS update, like finally, and it's time to update the songs' database too, soon.

Any other things to do?
Probably nothing much aside from just these stuff for me.
Post-ORD life.
I hope I'm living life right the way I do.
Definitely hope so.



And then there's still University stuff to think about.
NUS FASS, NTU ADM, NTU WKWSCI?
Or even NBS?
Talking to RS really lower the chances of me trying out for ADM a lot a lot, perhaps almost to zero.
But then again, joining designing is more or less sort of like a dream to me, and getting a job in the design industries, whatever it is, sounds too damn good for me.
Even WKWSCI would be fine because advertising seems interesting and something I can possibly visualize myself doing, even if it's not exactly what I'll do in the future.
FASS, being the safest bet, the broadest curriculum, and the most interesting Psychology Major which I always hoped to take, doesn't seem to be the clear-cut winner anymore.
I always said this, even with myself constantly hesitating and considering other courses, I still see myself ending up as a FASS student.
But now I'm not too sure.
I might still choose to play it safe, because a degree from FASS can really land me on many sorts of jobs from all kinds of places, and from then on it's up to me on how I'll develop on my job.
And if I'm really so interested in one aspect of Psychology, I'll just go for a Masters and return in few years' time to go into that specific area of study to work it out for life.
Everything seemed so well-thought and it's not only now that I realized that.
But taking advertising would lead me straight into related industries and I know it can't be wrong too, unless I really suck at it or realized I do not have the passion after all halfway through the course.
Same for ADM, I guess.

But if you're talking about dreams, I do had a childhood dream of becoming an artist, and a graphic designer or a designer of some sorts would probably be the next closest alternative in the current world.
ADM might seem really really tough, with people staying through nights to finish their work, having no life outside of school work and things like that, but if I like what I'm doing why not spend all the time doing it instead of wasting the time on something else?
It ain't wrong too isn't it.

I guess I won't reach a decision anytime soon, perhaps only until next year's JAE commences.

But let's just hope someone from a higher level will just somehow appear in front of me and said something to enlighten me.


Before that, all I can probably do is work hard and pray. (:

Over-thinking doesn't help at all.
You just have to know the line between thinking hard enough and over-thinking.










Byeall.