Some days like this.
Three weeks to Chinese New Year.So so damn fast.
Didn't exactly do much, again.
Getting so bored saying this same thing all the time, then proclaiming that I gonna do this and that blah blah blah but it's still the same old shit everyday.
Room's still in a mess.
Three weeks for me to fix that.
Won't be exactly that free though.
And I'm still not working, or learning driving, or doing anything for that matter.
Went back to Scouts' AGM last Saturday.
As a leader.
And from now on I guess I'll have to spend much time fulfilling my role as a leader.
Should be fine since I'm so free anyway, although I should really really get a job soon.
One with extremely flexible working hours would be great.
Watched Gangster Squad yesterday.
Nice show.
Finally got my limited edition Reebok Answer IV, with so much efforts and manpower put into it.
And life's still pretty much the same.
I wonder how long will I still get to live like that before the level of boredom increase tremendously, with me going through same routines but tons of work to complete everyday.
I should try doing something different before I lose the chance to do them anymore.
Byeall.