Monday, January 14, 2013

Overhaul.

Finally started doing something about my bookshelf today.

And my room is now in a big mess because I'm just halfway through and stopped... :/

Lesson learnt? Never start doing something that you are not going to finish; and once you start doing something, finish it up well.


And that's about it.

What I've done today.
Another day of aimless me going nowhere sigh.
At least I did something about my bookshelf, one step closer to getting my room to look like my room.

Gotta cut my hair this week, maybe tomorrow, but most likely not.
Still gonna finish tidying my bookshelf tomorrow and probably start on some other parts of my room.
Keep on discovering all the old stuff from secondary school, primary school, or even kindergarten in my room. :O
Brings back so much memories but I don't know what to do with them anymore.
Things which no longer serve any purpose in my life, but things which I'd like to keep with me because I know years later when I look at them they will bring me back to a time in the forgotten past.

But they're also things which occupy so much space in my house and doesn't do anything at all.


Perhaps also things which occupy too much space in my heart which constantly made me live in the past instead of moving on with life.

Sigh.
Who would wanna move on with life.
The attempt to overhaul my room is already a big enough attempt to move on with life.
But still there's a certain part of me wanting to keep all these old stuff.


And I'm just turning 21 this year, who can imagine how my life and my place will be like in thirty years' time?!
Probably would have to dedicate one entire room to properly place all the memories from the past by then.

Shall try to do something about this tomorrow!
Whether I keep what stuff, my bookshelf will at least be neater and more presentable, and so should the other parts of my room too!




I wonder who still blogs.
About their life, and stuff, feelings etc.
Especially when there's social media like Facebook, Twitter where people can easily record what's happening in their lives.
Blogging was the trend years back then, and it's an interesting way to learn about people's lives and feelings too.
I guess at least around me, it's already something which only lived in the past.

And which is also something I can't bear to throw away.










Byeall.