Friday, February 01, 2013

Living a life.

First post of the February on the first of Feb!

Maybe due to all the boredom surrounding me like a fog these days, I'll start blogging like I did long long ago; which is almost every day or two.
Good way to really record down my life too, so that I can look back on years later.
That seems to be what I always say and even with just a few years of posts here, I find myself reading posts from the past and doing a lot of thinking every now and then.
Even if there's almost nothing much happening to blog about everyday, it would probably be a good idea to still do so day by day just as to put down my feelings and thoughts.

Like now.

But first let's start on what I did this week.
Which, as usual, isn't much and isn't really much different from the other days too.

Continued with my never-ending-packing-up-of-my-room once more.
And obviously it is still not done.
Not easy to do so when many things in the room and drawers and cupboards and every little corner don't even belong to me in the first place.
Went out in an attempt to shop for new year's clothes on Wednesday.
Didn't buy much too.
Just a tiring day, don't understand how I walked and walked on with such a heavy load in army and now I'm suffering just after a short distance of walking.
And the backaches are ever-present even after ORD. Sighhhhhhh.
Went all the way to Peace Centre just to meet the person from HR centre to confirm my job assignment.
And it's really just a six days thing and I had to go so far.
I'm really fortunate to have a dad who drives though.
Made all my trips everywhere all the time much more convenient. (:
Came home and did nothing much too.
I'm so tired of typing about my boring life and how I do nothing much everyday, but that's the truth.
Sigh gotta do something interesting every now and then if not soon I'll kill myself with the overbearing boredom in my life, brought to me by none other than myself.

And I really hope that blogging frequently improves my writing skills or whatsoever.
Heh but it's not like I won't blog if it doesn't help at all, just taking it as an added incentive.

Had been able to fall asleep much much more easily ever since returning from Ubin.
Perhaps the fatigue built up over the few nights is spreading out equally over these few days.
Still sleeping late though, 2 or 3am.
But at least I don't experience the terrible feeling of lying on my bed for several hours yet not being able to sleep anymore.
Still slept at 6am last night though, or should I say morning. Morning is definitely more appropriate, obviously. 

Well but I was fine with that since I've got a proper and damn good reason to do so.
Arsenal-Liverpool match was really an exciting and interesting one, yet the results disappoint once more.
Hopefully it will go so much better from now on because just getting better is definitely not enough for them to get back to the top four.

Haven't been able to try out my Reebok Answer IV ever since finally getting it weeks ago.
And that means that I haven't ball for weeks.
And I wonder if contributing al my time efforts and weekends to Scouting is gonna be worth anything at all.
I really hope it does.
And it better be worth everything.
Spending almost every weekend on Scouting in 2013, or even since I've ORDed, this is perhaps an inexplicable action except only understood by few.
Well the 'few' here actually really consist of tons of people though... except that relative to the everyone else, they're still considered 'few'.

Going back meeting tomorrow for the first time as a leader, not counting AGM and the Wed meeting last week which I did nothing but observed.
Hope that I'll be able to get involved more tomorrow.
And I know I would, at least for the fact that I'll be participating in the ceremony in uniform, something I've never done for years already.

Years. Wow. That just made it seem so damn long ago.
And really, it is. Then again, it's not really.
When you're just 20years old turning 21, it's not exactly easy to define how long is 'long'.
Is 2 years consider long? JC, NS, poof, that's double the duration already.
is 5 years consider long? Counting back from now, I'll just be starting Sec 4. Wow Secondary School life really seems long, but is it really that long after all?
10 years. 10 years should be long.
Half of my life thus far.
And considering how lives had changed for everyone in the world just in the 10years, I'd say this period of 10years was really magnificently long, and yet terrifying too.
When you look back at how much things can change in just 10years (yes 50years down the road the freakin' 10years will be just 10 years), it is not hard to imagine how many unimaginable changes will be brought to our daily lives in 10years to come.


Enough of the past and future.
Because we're all living in the present anyway.
And I've always need to say that to remind myself too, because even with myself fully aware of the fact that I'm always living in the past or worrying about the future, I'm still doing so most of the times.
Live in the present.
Live life.
Live out loud, with pride and might.



And the flu medicine is really working almost as well as a sleeping pill in curing insomnia.
While other times I'll really like to try resisting the effects and see how your psychological state and thoughts can be powerful enough to go against the effects of drugs, while possibly also producing any side effects along the way, tonight I should probably just go with it and sleep earlier than usual.
2am is a good aim.
Let's just hope I don't suddenly randomly find something to do now.









Byeall.