The before that.
And it is the same period of time that nostalgia overwhelms me once more.
Digging up every old stuff kept in my room in an attempt to tidy it up, I was only delayed again and again by the discovery of certain old stuff which invokes my deepest memories.
Deepest yet the most faint memories.
And all I have left of my childhood are just a few photos and faint memories of various incidents and people.
Faint faint memories of certain people.
"Memories are reconstructed every time you think of them."
This is what they say and yet it is the truth.
I wonder how my memories of the past would be modified by myself another decade later; and how would my memories of my life now be ten years down the road.
Sleeping this late every night probably is the most damaging to my memory.
Sigh.
Two more days to CNY.
Omfg.
Not really prepared but well my room at least looks a lot better and much more like my room now.
Haven't buy clothes too.
Too lazy to think or do anything else.
Let's just get this over and done with and see life goes from then on.
Really strong feeling I won't be able to find a good job or get driving license either...
Byeall.