Good thing I did so.
Woah had been quite a while since my last post.
And quite a number of things happened since then as well.
Where shall I start...
Went to Eunos last Monday for a short session with the AKLTG guy on working over there.
Haven't started anything yet since I won't be free these two weeks, but it's good that from now on I'll more or less have an idea of what I gonna do each week.
Finally booked BTT as well after deciding to start learning driving.
Yeah pretty much lagged behind everybody already but it's better late then never anyways.
And so my life from now till Uni will most probably circle around Scouting, driving and working at Adam Khoo's.
Hmm would probably be more interesting as well if I can get short assignments like the one I just completed every now and then to experience working at different places.
Would certainly help if it increases my income too hahah.
And as I've just said, I've finally completed my job at OCBC as a temporary ambassador.
Looking at my last post just reminded me of how I regretted at accepting this assignment and really looked forward to gaining anything out of it.
And now I can claim that it was indeed a damn good experience, even if it's just six days, and I've learnt quite a lot from it too.
Never been to banks more than few times in my life so far, and working in banks never floated up in my mind as a possible career at all.
But this six days really changed my views about banking industry and I do not even mind working for them again in the future.
Got to witness how good OCBC's customer service is, and while all these things which impressed me might be a little exaggerated by my own little to no knowledge about how bank works, I still gotta say that I really got my eyes opened through this job anyways.
Six days was a little short though; but don't think I can really work more than a week or two over there anyway.
Travelling to Causeway Point from Tampines every morning then back at night is no joke though I would love to have work for a few more days to learn even more.
Really glad that I took on this job and now that it's over, I am happy to say that I've learnt much from it and benefited much.
Scouts meeting tomorrow.
Been quite a while already since they had Common Tests last week.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a good session to train them up on their drills, prepare the Sec 1s for World Badge Test and the rest of the Troop to brush up their standards.
Ohyea and went to Jeremy Sir's son's birthday party chalet last Saturday too.
All the leaders were present except for the two overseas ones.
Quite a sight since it's really hard to get Dolphin and Grizzly to make their appearance nowadays.
Apart from all those, pretty much nothing else.
Wrote a letter of appreciation to the branch I worked at too; expressing your appreciation is something really important, and that is something I learnt from many past experiences as well.
And I believe that the branch will continue to perform well, don't know when will I ever go back to Causeway Point, and I'm not even an OCBC account holder, but all the best to them still.
Don't have to sleep so early now that I don't have to wake up before 9 every morning anymore; still, I shall try to sleep before 2 every night, and then eventually before 1 and finally to be able to go to bed before 12 every single night.
Hopefully by a month later I will be on bed at such time, barring any exceptions and exceptions which I hope to not occur more than once or twice a week.
Well and I just set a limit for sleeping late two times a week even though I really wanted to sleep early everyday.
Somehow I know that it's not exactly possible to accomplish though, especially after so long.
Well, shall get on tumblr then it's bed time for now!
Byeall.