Easy to say.
Had another stay-home day.
And gonna ball again tomorrow.
Pretty much of balling already this week though.
Hmm let's see.... shall start from Monday.
Don't think I did much on Monday, relaxed at home and breathe in some fresh air while thinking that I'll finally not have to drop by NAS for these few weeks due to CCA suspension for mid-year exams.
Mid-year exams. What a long time since I've heard of this term. Will get on more about it later.
Other than that, I think the only thing I did was to chiong through episodes after episodes of Criminal Minds Season 3, managed to finish with the season finale before heading to bed.
And I was supposed to sleep early, due to driving in the next morning.
So had my second driving lesson in the morning.
Nothing much. I don't think I'm all that good at it though. :/
Sigh hopefully with more practice I can get it done and over with soon and just get my driver's license already. :O
Reached home by lunchtime, had lunch and pretty much slacked all the way.
Went to ball with RW and Terry at night though, a suddenly initiated session by RW.
Some good balling session with them, haven't played with them for quite a while already, along with Pan and the others too.
Great times playing at 209 in the past. Hopefully will get back there to ball even more soon.
Another balling session on Wednesday with SH, Matt, Diane and Lenny at Kembangan park connector, or rather, Telok Kurau Park if it's the real name for the place.
Started playing quite late and ended late as well, went to nearby for some drinks and even Denie came by to visit since he's back from JB already.
Well, it was really tiring to play ball two nights in a row though.
Still, didn't exactly sleep early that night, again. Sigh.
Can't ever find a strong enough reason to make myself sleep early, yet I can always somehow come up with dozens of reasons to keep myself awake to the time where people are getting off their beds already.
Watched "10 Things I Hate About You", really nice show.
Wasn't sure how I came into contact with it but downloaded it few days back so when I thought, why not watch a movie before I sleep, I just happen to pick this up.
Watched a few movies recently.
Watched both "The Hangover" and its sequel for the first time, managed to finally watch Stephen Chow's 西游 降魔篇 as well.
After quite a long while of not watching any movies, or even going to the theatres, I'm starting to push myself to watch more movies again.
Perhaps to offset the negative atmosphere I always put myself in from watching Criminal Minds.
Was really wondering if I should watch more sitcoms and funny shows instead of chionging Criminal Minds as I am 'cause it's really weird to do so and while it's a really great series it doesn't do much to lift my mood at all especially when I watch like 2, 3 or even 4 episodes in a row or in a day.
Anyways, finally went to bed after watching "10 Things I Hate About You".
Woke up just in time for lunch, again, then spent the day not doing much again.
And by not doing much it usually means time spent watching Criminal Minds, perhaps doing Scouts stuff, and other random little things.
Not very productive huh.
Well, I don't think I'll be finding a job anyways, other than maybe really short term ones, can't see how I'll be a lot more productive than I am now.
Today was pretty much like yesterday so that sums up the past five days already I guess.
And speaking of jobs, and mid-year exams, the person replied to everyone regarding the external invigilator job for MJC.
Really kinda weird to do this though as I can somewhat foresee most of the people were actually MJ students while I'm not.
If only TJ is looking for external invigilator, I would've gone for it.
Sadly I haven't heard of any news regarding this.
Well, $7.50 for what I think is a not-too-tough job is worth it though, what's more is that it's only for limited number of days, with a reasonable location as well.
Hmm good enough.
And even April is coming to an end soon.
So many things happened and I can't even remember how it felt like a month ago when April was just approaching and the fact that I'm gonna turn 21.
Time really flies man.
And even though I'm not exactly working or doing things people consider productive or even constructive to their lives, it somehow still feels like many things are going on in my life and it's enough for me to handle at the time being.
Or perhaps I'm just trying to convince myself that I'm busy and occupied enough with things necessary to deal with that I don't feel too guilty about not working or doing something else.
Or maybe I'm just forgetful and all these things happen too fast for me to record everything down.
Whatever it is, life goes on and I can't change a thing if it's in the past already.
What I can do it, to mould my future the way I want it to be like.
Easy to say, not as easy to accomplish though.
But at this stage, what else can I do but work harder?
Byeall.