Free flowing.
Went for my first gang show in a long long time.
And hopefully it will be the first of many more campfires/gang shows to come.
Missed out on Kenneo's birthday party though, not that it should matter much to him anyway.
Really wonder why do all of my friends' birthday parties always clash with Scouts' activities though......
Ngee Ann Founder's Day dinner, Job Week, Survival Camp, now RI gang show, one in June gonna be the same time as June Camp, sigh is there even anymore birthdays to attend for which I will be able to do without trying to be at two places at one time?
Anyways, it's the end of the week and gonna be the start of yet another week again.
Don't really think I did much on Monday, not that I can remember of.
Had my first driving lesson on Tuesday.
Cool. Finally first time handling a vehicle.
Not truly handling it myself, with the help of the instructor obviously, but at least I finally started on learning driving.
From now on it's probably just slowly getting the hang of it, then try to increase the pace of lessons and to chiong for it.
FTT's on 3rd June, hopefully I'll be able to book a TP around end-July latest if not then August, would probably be more than ready to take the test by then.
Went down for Scouts' meeting again on Wednesday.
Did some sort of pioneering for that meeting.
Moderately successful I guess.
I realized it's not exactly possible to gauge the successfulness anyway.
Not at their level at least; and bringing things to our level just means that we have to step in, something I'm not too keen on since it would bring us further away against the direction we're supposed to head towards.
Thursday was most likely another zuobo day again, followed by Scouts' meeting on Friday.
Foot drill day but did not really accomplish much too.
Will probably really need an entire meeting solely just on foot drill for them to be able to brush up their standards and improve on it.
It doesn't seem to be of the highest priority as of now though.
RI gang show just now, not too bad, heard that it was much better last year though.
Don't understand why did we arrive so early, not as if we can fight for the early bird award when 02 will easily be the first Scout troop to 'arrive' and register.
Ended at around 9plus and reached back Tampines by around 10.30pm.
Decided not to go for Kenneo's birthday and went to supper with Chandan.
Stayed back after he left to meet Freddy for supper, still at 201.
Well if I couldn't make it for the birthday to meet up with the rest, at least I met Freddy hahah.
Been a while since I really met up and talked to him anyway.
And we finally have some progress on our overseas trip to Vietnam, hopefully things can be settled soon and it will seem like we are really going to go on an overseas trip together instead of just all talk and no action.
One more thing I realize, either kids nowadays really have no respect for people, don't know how to show respect, or they just have to be taught the hard way.
It's not helping at all.
Around three more months to University.
These three months are gonna go by really fast.
Hopefully I'll be able to land myself some really slack and good short term jobs sometime soon to at least balance out my expenses for the past few months.
And hopefully I'll be able to spend the next three months without regrets because this could possibly be the last period of time I'll really get to do what I want before life goes on and I get sucked into the no return path of adulthood and towards life in society.
Really really not looking good at all, life ahead for all of us.
Then again, somehow we will survive.
Some will do well, excel in life, perform, find what they want; some might barely survive.
In the end, we are all different but the same.
We walked similar paths, crossed each other's lives, and affected one another in ways more profound than any of us can possibly understand or bother to realize.
And while each of us end up on different sides of life and towards different sets of goals to achieve, the fact that we are all connected somehow in one way or another will stay true no matter how much time has passed.
Good luck all.
Because we all need it.
Byeall.