You wake up, another year is gone.
Ahhhhhhhhhh and I'm finally twenty-one years old.
Not that I was looking forward to it.
But many many years of not looking forward to growing isn't gonna stop me in that at all.
In fact I'm more or less halfway there to the stage in my life that I never ever wanted to reach.
Well that doesn't mean that I want to die before that but I would like for time to stop for us when I'm still at an age where everything and anything in the world doesn't matter to me and I can do anything I like anytime.
Guess that's never going to happen eh.
Just a peaceful simple day it was, went to ball in the morning somemore, just like any other normal Saturday morning.
Went home for lunch and did everything just like any other normal day.
Yes somewhere inside me tells me that from this day onwards, I will be known as an adult, at least legally, officially, because I've reached the age of 21 and it's not just my own business thanks to laws, regulations and stuff concerning people and the age of 21.
Well I shouldn't be able to see the effect of being an adult yet though; at least not so looking at the current state of my life.
Somehow "current state of my life" automatically makes the state of my life sound worse off than it actually is.
Well I'm actually quite enjoying this phase of my life aside from the fact that I'm not having any income...
At least I get to do what I want to do, and I know that I'm not completely wasting my time too.
Anyways, things were normal and I was left with 30 minutes before my birthday was up, while watching Arsenal - WBA match which Arsenal was up by 2-0 at that time thanks to a Rosicky's brace.
The next thing I knew, Andrew Sir gave me a call asking me to go down, and upon reaching the void deck Chandan, Terry, RW and JJ were all there, seemingly anticipating my appearance for a while already.
What a surprise it was to me.
Well the fact that Andrew Sir was the one who called sort of contributed to the element of surprise too.
Everything else can then be summarized by the video took by Chandan posted on facebook.
Went for supper after that at 201 and that marks the end of my 21st birthday.
Really appreciate all of these and all of them for taking the time to come down and spend the final moments of my birthday with me.
Never thought that they would come up with something like this and didn't even expect anyone to do something like this for me at all.
Really great knowing that I will always have this bunch of brothers by my side no matter what happens and where we were in life.
And although I did not organize some big shit event like how people do, somewhere inside I know obviously I want it to still be a memorable birthday, since the 21st birthday is supposed to be something of great significance, well, as sort of explained earlier.
The entire day was just like any other normal days, but what they did for me is already enough to claim that my 21st birthday was indeed an unforgettable one.
Then again, adulthood doesn't seem too much fun or exciting.
Not that I'm hoping for it to be so; but just saying that life still goes on and everything still continues.
It is now the start of another week and while maybe for me it doesn't mean much since I'm not working or schooling, there will be tons of people experiencing the Monday blues come tomorrow and the normal everyday routine carries on for everyone.
Life for me now is simply taking a step at a time, doing what I have to do now and planning what I gonna do next constantly.
Don't wanna plan too far ahead because plans change, and over-thinking about the future doesn't help at all.
Don't wanna just plan as I go along because the feeling of not being prepared isn't one that I really favour.
I guess the current pace of my life is almost just nice and things seem to be going well too.
Well, of course, like I've stated, except for the fact that money's flowing out of my pocket and I'm not getting any resupply at all.
Okay, at least for that small amount of money I earned in the OCBC job and the $200 from Year 0's IPPT Silver.
Year 1's window is officially opened now and I shall try to clear Gold standard as soon as possible.
In other words, as soon as I up my discipline again enough to train myself to be as fit as I was when I got Gold timing last year, or better still, much fitter than I was in NS.
Okay at least I know I don't have any problems clearing any of the other stations at all.
Not just knowing that I have the ability to clear the static stations, but knowing that I would have absolutely no problem in doing so.
This at least makes me happy a little in the fact that I'm not doing PT regularly but am still able to maintain my fitness in every other aspects aside from running.
BTT tomorrow.
Shall apply for PDL and book FTT right after, start chionging driving lessons and hopefully get my license just in time before Uni starts.
Ideally that should not be a problem; even more ideally, I will be able to get it in end June or early July.
Sounds crazy I know but if it's possible, why not?
The only regret is not starting earlier, if not I could already be like Terry now, already waiting to take TP test.
Failing to sleep early is probably still one of the problems I'm facing now.
And had been facing for years.
Sigh.
Then again, I guess it's already not as bad as previously and not as frequent.
Still, sleeping at 4plus two days in a row isn't exactly that great either.
And when I sketch, I tend to do it in the middle of the night where it is obviously a lot quieter than in the day or morning; using that as an excuse to sleep late isn't helping me to sleep much earlier at all though.
Still got no solutions on this.
Seems like this can potentially become worse when I enter Uni as well.
Damn.
Shall not think too much about it for now and just get to the bed to finally sleep.
May everything go well tomorrow and for the rest of the week; not just for myself but for everyone as well.
Byeall.