Monday, May 13, 2013

Routinely.

Somehow stopped blogging for this long period of time once the month of May arrived.

And here we are already almost halfway through the month.

Perhaps being less busy, having less things to do just constitute to having less "bloggable" stuff.
Even my thoughts had places to go and are not just being restricted to my head and this blog.


Still, no matter how boring my life is, something's got to be going on and I have to try my best to note everything down now, so that in time to come I'll be able to look back and see myself from before as clearly as possible.

Be it to recognize the changes, to learn about myself from before, or simply to reminiscence about the times from the past and the good old days which might not fully be good anyways.

That being said, I will try to get back to the frequency of at least a post a week, and if possible or necessary, even two or three posts a week.

That will probably happen only when I start to get more busy, or even when Uni starts though.

Only probably because when either of the two happens, the two possible outcomes through chain reactions are that I'll either blog much more due to more things to record down about, or that I'll blog much less because I won't even have the time to catch my breath.
I had been trying to convince myself that even a short post will do though, sometimes it's really tiring to type few hundreds or maybe even thousands of words just for a post.
And when it gets too much I won't even feel like blogging at all until probably something occurred and I just had to get it down.


Now looking back at the past week and a half, there isn't really much worth mentioning since as I had mentioned, CCA is suspended due to Mid-Years and since my life is pretty much about Scouting, balling and few other random stuff, a huge chunk of "things I spent my time on" just got cut off.
And to be honest, I'm pretty pleased with the break but it sort of cut my momentum as well.
I just hope my motivation level get pushed back high up again when things need to be done.

That will be really soon, by the way, seeing that MYE should end by this week or so.

Playoffs of the NBA started, nothing much to talk about.
Lakers got kicked out by Spurs the first round, that's kinda expected but their whole season had been a surprising one still, sort of similar to the one when they had Payton and Malone.

This teaches us to never have too much of an expectation because no matter how good something appears to be on paper, in theory, or on surface, the substance only shows when it is being put to test.
The rest of the games are pretty normal so far but the second round of playoffs is really intriguing as most teams are evenly matched and anything can happen.
All four series were even in 1-1 after two matches were each played.

Soccer wise, SAF finally retires after so many years, as Man U clinched their 20th title.
And Arsenal is still simply chasing top four with two matches left.
Every season they go in with a squad probably of being the best if they are on their day, but started off like a team who just got promoted and then finally fighting their way back to the top once more, struggling like they shouldn't have been.
Hopefully they will do much better for the next season as their squad is improving and will supposedly be stronger than they are now in few months' time.

Kinda getting sleepy now, which is really good, so I shall try to make this fast.
This should be a normal thing since it's already 3.27am but I shouldn't even be awake in the first place at this kind of time.
I think I really need a timetable, a schedule, something for me to follow and adhere to, with a reason or reasons strong enough for me to wake up every morning and sleep early every night.
If not this will just go on for who knows how long and it will take too much effort for me to adjust my body clock back by the time I'm forced to do so, be it because of work or any other things.
Still, being able to stay up late has its incentives, it's just that it's not like I'll need to do so every night currently and yet I'm doing so simply because I can.
It's not really even I want to, it's just because I can, and since I hardly see any reason to wake up early I don't exactly force myself to sleep early too even when I constantly tell myself how bad it is to stay up late all the time.

I wasn't someone who liked routines.
I would feel bored with them. I dislike having plans because I thought it doesn't help since most of the time they don't get followed anyway.
But somehow I guess the me now believes that planning is essential and that routines are somehow necessary as well, in certain cases only of course.
We are all trained, or rather, conditioned to follow a fixed set of timings.

Through the natural process of waking up at sunrise and sleeping at night after sunset; through the timetable which was introduced to us in school, something we have to strictly adhere to; basically the whole concept of time was there to help us and ensure that everything follows a proper flow and to keep things in order.

I always believed there's an order in the chaos.

Now I sort of believe that there's an order in the orders.
Of course, my chaos will always be present, due to my laziness or my attitude.


Problems always exist, but they can possibly be avoided/prevented/solved if you know the root of the problem.
Knowing that plans don't get followed and not planning is avoiding the problem entirely, but creating an even bigger problem.
Knowing that plans don't get followed, but trying my best to devise a good plan, with follow-up actions, and means to ensure that I follow my plan; that's an attempt to minimize the problem to the smallest extent after identifying the root of the problem.
And I always knew the root of the problem, I was just approaching it in the wrong way before.
Or perhaps it's due to army as well, but I realized that having a routine can really help since routines help form habits, and good habits formed over time can really ensure that you do what you want and need to, and in turn achieve what you are trying to achieve in time to come.



Well I guess that's enough for now as my brain is slowly shutting down while typing all these.
Took me quite some time just to try and translate the thoughts in my brain into words over here in the last two paragraphs.

I guess it's now time for me to let it power off the normal way instead of overheating and burning down or to have an improper shutdown.















Byeall.