Hazy lazy.
And the first half of year 2013 is coming to an end in less than two weeks.
Last week had been just about camps; well not sure if I can say that when last three weeks had really been just about camps for Chandan.
Don't know how he did it, but even if you enjoy doing something, I guess sometimes it can be too much still.
Glad that I went to DPC.
Even though there's only two patrols, it's still somewhat an interesting camp to be involved in.
And Sarimbun is truly the home of all Scouts.
TP dates are already into October now.
And if I don't book a test date soon, the dates will be after my PDL expire and it really isn't worth it at all to extend it if I just need it for a few days more.
Well, unless, I fail my first test.
Ideally, that should not happen though.
Hopefully I'm making good progress and will be able to pass on my first try.
Then all it took from passing BTT till then will just be six months.
Really listened to Chinese songs much less from few years back.
Partially due to not so popular songs nowadays as well as more external influences in listening English songs.
Shall spend some time listening to newer Chinese songs and finding the nice ones to store in my walkman these few days.
Haze in Singapore is getting real bad.
When you see something trending on twitter, or half your friends posting similar Facebook status about certain things, you know it's either really good or really bad.
Just wanted to start running every other day from this week onwards to train my fitness back up, then come the haze sigh.
Hopefully the haze goes away soon, really bad for everyone's health.
And together with the situation on dengue fever, it suddenly seems like we all have to really take care of ourselves wherever we are and everywhere we go; even if it's in Singapore.
Guess I won't be going out much again this week, partially thanks to the haze as well.
Currently nothing planned yet for the week either.
Been a while since the last time I stepped into the theatres, doesn't really matter too considering how seldom I went to the cinema long ago anyways.
Will just probably have to leave Hangover 3, Now You See Me and stuff at home on the Internet then.
Not exactly keen on Man of Steel since I'm no fan of Superman, but well, it should be acceptable, hopefully.
Countdown to starting school soon...
Byeall.