Times like this.
Haze was just getting worse a few days before, around the time of my last post.
Getting worse but not as bad as now.
PSI in Singapore hits record high just this afternoon, peaking at 371 and stayed around the range of 300+ which is considered hazardous while approaching the very hazardous range of 400 and above.
Well, at least this is something new and something you don't see everyday in Singapore.
Probably not something we would like to see in Singapore for more than a day though.
First time getting out of home last night after the haze attack, since it only worsen after I came back from DPC.
And I did not even dare to breathe when I got down the stairs.
Had to run to chase for my bus after that and what a cool experience it was.
At least the haze makes me feel like I'm not in Singapore anymore.
I'll really appreciate it if the haze can subside and PSI to drop below 100 by this weekend though.
Many people complaining about the haze now.
Well I can't comment much since I'm just too lazy to read all the news and find out exactly what happened, but purely blaming Indonesia for this is definitely not what I gonna do.
Only slightly related to this matter, but seeing how Singaporeans complain about other Singaporeans is really annoying me.
And here I am complaining about Singaporeans complaining about other Singaporeans there, oh the irony.
Okay getting a little complicated, shall just keep it at here.
NBA Finals later on, hopefully I'll wake up in time to watch and hopefully there will be a really good online stream.
I don't even know what's worse, waking up late and realizing I've missed the game or waking up in time but not able to find a good stream to watch.
Both will be kinda pissing anyway.
But the worse is probably for Heat to beat Spurs.
If I really happen to not be able to watch the match, the very least I would hope for is for Spurs to beat Heat and bring the title back.
And in other sports news...
BPL fixtures is out, and Arsenal supposedly is closing in on Higuain.
Well whatever happens, Arsenal finally seems to be slightly more consistent compared to the past few season.
Still a good 2 months before the new season starts, and by then school would have started already.
Supposedly going out tomorrow night to meet Steven they all.
Really been a while since I saw them; since sending the men for Brunei if I'm not wrong.
And then there's ORD function at the end of the year.
Probably gonna clash with exams but I don't see how we can miss it.
ATEC coming soon for 2SIR so hopefully everyone will do well for it.
One thing I know for sure is that they must have been enjoying life quite a bit now due to the haze situation, and also because ROT 5 just ended two weeks ago.
Meeting with Ventures this Sat, then probably Leaders' meeting next Sunday.
I guess we should really sort out what we have to do till the end of this year, for NPC and also what is gonna happen to the Troop after we start Uni.
A plan is only as important as how good it is and how well it is being carried out.
A good plan with actions and actions without planning is not going to lead us anywhere.
Byeall.