Sometimes it just doesn't end well.
Had a kinda long day yesterday, in my case, since I'm seldom out for the whole day since morning recently.
And it wasn't a whole day anyways, not exactly close to it either compare to other people.
Went MJC early in the morning for the invigilation thing.
Reporting at 7.20am when I only have around 4 hours of rest is no joke; it sort of reminds me of life as a student though, but it's just so different now.
So different that knowing an examination is coming, and I'm walking in not in any school uniform and not to sit in the examination hall but to be the one invigilating the exam.
Really miss the secondary school and JC days though, as those are the days we will never be able to get back and experience again.
College's just so different because everyone grew up; well, obviously there are people who haven't mature yet but that just doesn't make it any closer to being a secondary school or JC student.
Being a teenager and a student, we were experiencing many things for the first time and constantly discovering new things and learning new stuff.
While we are still relatively young at this age, being a college student is just gonna be different because of how things work, how we interact with one another, and how we've already seen enough of the world and society to change our mindsets forever.
Of course, the world is ever-changing and one can never see enough of the world; what I mean is just that somehow when we pass through the gateway towards maturity, adulthood, with one foot already stepped into society, it's a one-way trip and we can never return to the way it was before.
Not physically, and definitely not mentally as well.
We will just be moving ahead constantly and while changes will occur in our lives and our minds, none of it will be able to bring us back to the past.
Had a paused for damn long, went to play Tera Online.
Train of thoughts utterly broken now so I shall just carry on from where I left off, after the invigilation.
Went home, settled down and slept for 1hour.
Freakin' tired, probably due to lack of sleep the night before as well as excessive walking up and down the examination hall.
After that went out to CDC for FTT e-trial which was followed by the actual FTT itself.
So I finally passed my FTT too, and all that is left now is to clock the lessons and take the TP.
Only my seventh lesson tomorrow sigh.
Should've chionged much much much more lessons when I had the time.
Wonder if I can take enough lessons in the next two months or not.
Hopefully I will do like twice or thrice a week when I got nothing on so that when school starts I can probably just take twice or thrice a month till TP.
And that will probably in September as heard from some of my friends, well, hopefully I can somehow get an earlier slot though.
Whether I'm ready to take or not however will still depend on my progress for the next two months.
Ideally I should just take and pass it before my PDL expire which is early October.
Woke up early again this morning to go NAS for store packing for June Camp.
Didn't really feel like getting up at all when the alarm rang.
Early morning go school sian-ness.
Fortunately we didn't take till 4pm, managed to finish by 2pm or so even though the Scouts didn't have lunch yet.
Came home after buying KFC for lunch and basically lepak till now.
Was really kinda tired somehow, due to sudden increase in activities two days in a row, three if you count in waking up early on Sunday for basketball as well.
But still didn't nap and although I didn't really wanna game and end up still typing here so late at 2.05am, still gamed for quite a while until now.
Shall try to finish this first, go on tumblr then go to bed.
Driving lessons tomorrow afternoon, better try to reach early.
And iris better don't freakin' scam me on the arrival timing of 28 again.
Always reaching early all the times before and then ended up reaching just on time the last two times I headed towards CDC zzzzZ.
Anyways, finally completed season 4 of Criminal Minds just now as well.
Season finale is just so damn depressing sigh.
On the bright side, 4 more seasons to go!
Really reduced the watching of Criminal Minds just before going to Hanoi I think, or maybe just after I came back.
But season 4 is done now and hopefully I will move on to season 5 and get started on 6 possibly before July.
Just such a wonderful and amazing show, not saying that what they portray are entirely right but the show is just interesting in its own ways.
Season 4 finale is however really a huge blow to the BAU team and its viewers I guess.
"How many more times will they be able to look into the abyss, how many times before they won't ever recover the pieces of themselves that this job takes?"
And the line about not having smart quotes all the time....
Will be sleeping soon I guess.
Hopefully in less than 30 minutes.
Shall try not to wake up too late tomorrow, get ready for driving early, then after that finally have a meal with RW and the PLCo7 minus GY again after that.
Thursday should be a really good rest day and packing day for June Camp.
Speaking of June Camp, I still have yet to search for a good haversack to bring over.
Sigh and that means I'll probably have to bring my old not well-conditioned one.
Also, was planning the hike checkpoints, and realized that I should keep my own copies of plotted checkpoints as reference.
And while it's okay to not have transparency, I can't freakin' find my marker set and got so freakin' depressed about it ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Two sets of markers from NS, one that I brought from home and one that they issued.
And I have totally no idea to where it is right now.
Pissing me off, totally.
Guess I'll try to buy markers tomorrow, maybe transparency, and haversack as well though the last one seem kinda impossible to find by tomorrow.
No point buying tomorrow too if I gonna go out earlier to buy stuff, go driving straight then go dinner; 'cause if so I'll be carrying a bag and a new haversack along just for dinner.
Okay must really end this for now.
Byeall.