Friday, July 26, 2013

Days gone.

Days just past by so quickly.


Went to eat and then back home after meeting last Friday.

Played ball on Saturday morning.

And the week basically just went by as usual.
Finally completed Season 5 of Criminal Minds.
Now it's 3 more seasons to go before Season 9 airs in September.

Probably won't be able to finish them all in time, with O Week coming up and school start right after.

And myself only left with less than a week to all of that.

End of a busy July leading up to the start of something new and unfamiliar.




Probably going meeting for the last time tomorrow.
Won't know how my schedule will be until early August; but whatever it is, I probably can't afford to spend the time on Scouts as much anymore.

Hopefully I'll really be able to get some good mods to start with.
A good beginning is really important.

I wonder what will be the typical time I'll be sleeping at in the future.
With myself probably having to travel everyday to and fro, I'll have to sleep early, definitely much much earlier than the average time I sleep at now, once any lectures start at 12pm or earlier.

Unfortunately, that apply to almost every lecture I think.


Well, should get to bed soon and prepare for a good day later on.
Don't know if I'll play ball this weekend or not, but I should be playing less as time goes by.
Well, that will really depends though.
Can't say anything for sure as of now still.

But this weekend and the days leading up to O Week shall be spent meaningfully and wisely.
Same for the long weekend just before school really starts.












Byeall.