Friday, July 19, 2013

Not just yet.

Sleeping so damn late again for no freakin' reason.
Sigh this is really bad.

Not like I'm exactly doing anything about it though...



Scouts' meeting later on again.
Possibly one of the last few meetings I'll be able to attend.
Yet I can't really see what I can do to make my presence affect the meeting overall positively.
Or that I just can't be bothered to try doing anything at this point.


Played ball on Tuesday again, the so-called last ball session.
Well of course not exactly the last, but probably one of the last few with the same group of people together.
Although majority of the people are all going to NUS, I believe everyone will be so occupied with their own things to be able to ball again together frequently.

Went over to meet Chandan they all for dinner right after that.
Been a while since we met up, especially with GY who's still in army.
Ate at Five Star Hainanese Chicken Rice under Chandan's recommendation, then walked to Udders for dessert after that.
A really fulfilling dinner and meetup session with the rest.

Went for meeting on Wednesday too, didn't really do much.
Don't see how much more things I can do unless we really take over the meeting.

Too many things we had to settle within ourselves too.

And it's not really about admin bullshit or what, it's just people not being able to make the right decisions and having the balls to take up responsibility they are supposed to take.

Nothing much happening now is really encouraging me in doing anything.
I don't even know what else am I supposed to do if I just want to help in all I can in my own capacity.
Sighhhhhh....

Woke up freakin' early again on Thursday morning for driving.
Second time going circuit.
Well, nothing much to talk about for this.
Hopefully I'll get to have sufficient lessons before the test so I will be able to clear it first time.

Got back home at around 10, together with Terry, after waiting for him for around an hour after my circuit ended.
Slept all the way till 2plus.
Spent the day away on computer once again.
But it's just another one of the days where even though I feel like I'm wasting time away and that I can possibly invest the time in more meaningful activities, I just don't have any motivation to do anything, at all.
Kinda screwed up.


Meeting again tomorrow.
JC class outing at night, but if it's only the same few people and it's gonna be so far away, don't know if I should go and join them or not.
Probably doesn't really matter at all if I turn up or not.
Shall see how things go tomorrow first then.


I really should start sleeping early.
And also do more meaningful things with my time.














Byeall.