Monday, July 15, 2013

Swollen index finger.

Finally finished 'working' last Tuesday after my last invigilation duty.
Met Teck Li in the afternoon for a long due lunch.

Same old Scouts' meeting on both Wednesday and Friday.

Still remember what my ex-PL told me when I just got promoted to a PL myself in Sec 3; he said something like, while we still have the fire to push us on to become the PLC in Sec 3, eventually we will just do what we got to do due to the commitment and responsibility we got to have as a PL.
Isn't it the same now that we are leaders?

When there are so many obstacles and restrictions all around, no matter how hard you try, how much effort you put in, how great the fire in your heart used to burn; some day you will just get tired of trying so hard, you will run out of effort, and your fire dies down slowly, being put out by anything and everything that has been stopping you from doing what you are doing.

What keeps us going on is all that matters.
And that is what we have to find out.



Played ball last Thursday.
Then again on Saturday.
And once more just yesterday.
Probably playing again tomorrow.
That's three times in four days and soon to be four times in six days.

Had driving yesterday morning too; first time going into circuit.

And I wonder how many more sessions of practice do I need to be proficient enough to pass the test that is just one and a half month away.
Add one month of school in that, and I probably only have about two weeks to hopefully become somewhat good enough and the remaining few weeks of scarce practice and revision before the test itself.

Really really really hope to be able to clear this in just one go.


Also, I finally found out the singer of the new version of 细水长流.
Heard it two weeks ago on 93.3FM and had been trying to find out who sang it ever since.
Seemed like that was the first time it was aired over the radio too.
Turns out to be one of the songs included in the OST of "That Girl In Pinafore".
Didn't give too much notice to this movie, but it might just turn out to be a pretty good movie worth catching in the theatres.
Ohh, and 细水长流 is sang by this person, Naomi Yeo.
Somehow I just really like her version of the song; just too bad I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Internet (for free), and I hardly think that I'm gonna buy the OST just for the songs either.

Well hopefully I'll just be able to somehow get the song, and also catch the movie when it comes out in August.


Two more weeks.















Byeall.