Tick the checklist.
Haven't blogged for a week already! :O
And the first half of year 2013 had already came to an end! :S
Entering the second half of the year, I really wonder how life is gonna be like a month from now sighhhhhh.
Blogging and browsing tumblr and doing random stuff all at the same time now.
Anyways it's been a while so let's just first try to note down what had happened for the past week that had kept me so busy or lazy from blogging at all.
Although for a huge part I just couldn't really remember what I did at all.
Probably spent the few weekdays at home doing nothing, watching Criminal Minds and stuff.
Now at Season 5, probably won't be able to finish it before school starts.
And after school starts I wonder how long will I take to reach Season 8.
Well it's probably fine to take my time for now and slowly catch up until just nice when Season 9 kicks off.
Ohh and I just remembered, played ball after driving last Tuesday.
Been a while since the previous time I played ball, and the haze was just subsiding a little after a short rain in the afternoon.
Went for a jog on Thursday too, haze already coming back though and I could really feel it while running.
And I guess I have no choice but to accept the fact that I'm damn unfit now, clocking a really bad timing, having not run for damn damn long before that day.
Was really really tired after the run, even though it should have been a very much manageable run especially when I was still in army sigh.
Can't even do as many pull-ups as before too.
Gotta train up again to keep myself fit.
Still remember how I used to think 5, 8 years from now how weak/fat or whatever I would be since I would probably not have the time or motivation to exercise or keep fit or what.
Really don't wanna see that becoming a reality man.
So I gotta do something about it. Now.
Anyways, the weekend was pretty busy for myself too.
Went all the way to utown early morning on Satruday with Terry to register for Arts O Week.
Got a shock when their Facebook page shows that there are an estimated number of 110 freshman queuing up as early as 8.35am.
Fortunately, most of them are girls and with the quota in place to maintain the male/female ratio, it doesn't really affect us since there were only like 20 guys signed up by like 10plus.
Reached at 11plus 'cause Dad fetched us; could've reached much later because Terry only ended work at 10.30am but luckily Dad offered us a ride there.
Got there, queued for quite a while before having our turn and I was still only the 50th guy to register for it.
Had lunch at koufu and only got home at like 2plus 3.
Damnnnnnnnnnnn far and considering that I have yet to secure an accommodation there, this will be the amount of time I gonna spend travelling daily from August onwards. ):
Only rested for a while at home before heading out again for Jansen's birthday.
Sighhh first was travelling all the way to NUS in the morning, then it's all the way to Tiong Bahru at the evening.
Although I only had two events for the day, the locations really kinda screwed my day up and took up all my time.
Well, still, I guess it was two trips worth taking anyways.
Then on Sunday it was balling session again.
Raining in the morning and the court was flooded with people as well.
Didn't get to play much but we only stopped like around 1plus 2.
Had lunch and finally got back home at like 4.
Got out again after dinner at home and watching Running Man for leaders' meeting at 201 Macs.
Spent quite some time there discussing and stuff, also to catch up with Nazri for a bit after his surprise appearance.
Got home just before 12 and slept kinda late again after deciding not to watch the Confederations Cup finals.
Woke up and realized Spain got owned by Brazil.
Sigh. Just too bad.
Lucky that I didn't wake up just to watch the match, would be so disappointed and a waste of time anyways.
Ate lunch and got out for driving.
Ended at 3pm then headed back to Tampines, linked up with Chandan for his 11b before heading to Tmall to link up with Terry and Ren Wei for movie later on.
Walked around a little before having dinner at Pastamania at around 6pm to enjoy the 1 free regular pizza every 2 pasta promotion for NSmen.
Had 4 pasta and 2 pizza for the 3 of us, when they were just having lunch when I met up with them at 4plus.
Finally bought the movie tickets after that and realizing that the half-priced tickets have all been redeemed, we had no choice but to buy them at normal price zzzZ.
Chandan came soon after and we all went in to watch Badges of Fury.
Knew that it would be a lame/lousy show but still watched it anyways since the only other possible alternative is The Heat, which doesn't really appeal to me anyways.
And we so seldom watch Chinese movies in the theatres too.
So many Chinese movies that I would've wanted to watch otherwise, if not for the lack of company.
I shall really just go for movies alone though, if I deem it worthy enough for me to watch in the cinema instead of on the computer or on TV, even if no one is there to accompany me.
So that pretty much sums up the last one week of my life, as well as of the end to the first half of 2013.
Heading into the second half, all I can hope for is for everything to go really really smoothly.
Just six months left with 2013 and very soon it will be a whole new year again.
If there are things you wish to accomplish in the year of 2013, I guess this is a good time to review them, see how far you've come, how many goals have you completed, and most importantly, what do you have to do to tick the rest of them off your list.
Byeall.