Next up.
Already into the last week of June; also the last week to the end of the first half of year 2013.
The haze really subsided quite a bit over the weekend, just hope that PSI won't shoot up all of a sudden again to above 200 or even 300 in the coming days, or ever.
Went out last Friday in spite of the haze situation to catch a move at Lido with Steven, Hilmi, Shafiq and Jia Wei.
Been quite a while since we last met, probably was when we sent the men off to Brunei at the airport.
Thinking back now, we literally see each other everyday and live together for an entire year just a year ago.
And among the five of us, all four of them are going to NTU with only myself going to NUS.
How things have changed.
Anyways, been good seeing them and that everyone is doing well.
First time watching movie in an IMAX 3D theatre as well, and I can't see how the $22 is justified...
There are tons of people in the theatre as well, so I guess we are not in lack of people who are willing to pay as long as they believe that they are getting a much better experience of certain things as compared to the rest.
Man of Steel wasn't too bad, perhaps it's just the typical 'low expectations bring almost no disappointments' for me.
But really, I don't see how I enjoyed the movie much better by paying the extra $10; especially with the uncomfortable 3D glasses I have to put on for more than 2 hours.
Well, that's just a complaint I have to make, but it somehow reduce the overall experience for me when I have to put on the glasses on top of my own specs.
The movie was never what brought me out though, anyways.
The point of meeting them was always what it was, to meet them.
Wonder how often will we meet up in the future with school starting and other commitments to tie us down.
Didn't do much over the weekends either.
Stayed at home, as usual, but with even more reason to do so thanks to the haze.
Thankfully, the air seems to be better now and probably I'll get to play ball tomorrow after driving.
Still got a few days of work on the first week of July; exam invigilation at MJC.
Other than that, I'm left with my last few weeks of freedom before school starts once more.
Well, of course, after my orientation week on Week 0 of the school calendar which I'm gonna register for this coming weekend.
Just gotta think what I can do with the next few weeks; and what will I have to do after that.
Byeall.