Sunday, August 25, 2013

Let's go.

And two weeks in Uni really go by quickly.
Going into our third week now.

It is now that we really feel that we're in school I guess, with tutorials kicking in from this week onwards, and assignments start piling up, tons of readings to do, and many other things for us to complete.

So much things to do; so little time.

Week two had been fine, if not for the realization that I really do have to start doing work in order to avoid being thrown behind and not able to catch up in the future.
It's good that there's e-learning week coming up in two week's time, just after our first tutorial, since most tutorials we have are scheduled in alternate weeks.
Three of my tutorials for this week and one in the following.
Guess I really have to try hard to just pull through this week for now; especially with TP test coming up on next Sat and two more lessons of driving on Thurs and Fri sigh.
Got a feeling I'll somehow be able to scrap through it after yesterday's lesson though, so hopefully I can continue the good form into the test and get it done and over with once and for all.

Somehow it just feels like there is no such thing as 'doing enough', with so many things flying in from different direction at you and no time to react against them one by one.




What a boring Sunday it has been.


After going to KenTan's party on Fri night, having driving yesterday, today seemed so uneventful.
A day that was supposed to be used for doing work to make up for the lost time over the past two days.
A day which was plain boring because doing work is just not my thing.
Sigh.
And I still gotta pack to 'book-in' soon.
It's only gonna be around three days of school this week but why do I feel that I've got so much things to be done and that I will never do enough?
Perhaps things aren't as bad as they seem, I just have to look on the bright side of life. 
I think I need to play some basketball really soon though.
And Allen Iverson is finally gonna retire officially.

Well, I guess there's nothing much to talk about here.
Maybe I'll have more stories to share the next time I blog.












Byeall.