Friday, August 30, 2013

Pray hard; work harder.

And so another week is over; first week of tutorials.


Only had Psych tutorial on Monday, so it was alright.
Tues and Wed were kinda hectic again with CH tutorial on Tues morning and the usual lecture followed by JS then three lects in a row on Wed except that I only went for two lects hahaha skipping the CH lecture.
While CH lecture is really pretty interesting and funny, I don't know what I'm learning and I think the time can be better spent on having lunch/studying/resting in between the two lectures than sitting there laughing and stuff.
Well, having two Psych lect and SW lect timeslots really give me flexibility; so I shall just decide to jump here and there as and when I like on the week itself.


Only had SW tutorial on Thurs morning, where I met Boon Teck sis hahah damn small world omg.
Lunch after that with Shi Kai since I met him in the library then it was just waiting and waiting until 2pm before taking the hour-long bus ride to Ubi for driving.
It was.. pretty bad yesterday.
Really glad today was much better.
And hopefully tomorrow will be even better since I'm finally taking the test tomorrow sighhhhhhh.
Howwwwwww???

Hopefully I'll clear it in one shot because if I don't, I don't really know how much more time can I invest on learning and then taking the test again in Dec or even next year or what.

Or maybe I won't even bother with it until a long while later.
Please please please please let me passssssss.
Gonna really pray hard tonight before I sleep and tomorrow morning before going out and all the time while driving.

Assignments are gonna start to pile up soon, tons of readings which I haven't complete and haven't got the time/mood to do thanks to driving test tomorrow, mid-terms coming in few weeks' time...
Thank god e-learning week's two weeks later and falls on an odd week, which means I won't get to go for three of my tutorials until Week 7 which is right after Recess Week.
Much needed break there probably.

Going to Bintan next weekend with parents for some Buddhist thing.
Just realized that it's gonna be on next weekend time flies ahhhh.

Really hope for a good week ahead from here on...
Getting my license, completing all my work and starting on assignments and stuff, finishing up on my readings and making wonderful and awesome notes for myself.
That will be all I need for this week to go right.

Now I just have to pray and work hard.









Byeall.