Sunday, September 15, 2013

Press on.

Suddenly decided to blog, like finally.
After two weeks of inactivity.
And I didn't even manage to tumblr much in these two weeks either.
Work is really piling up and deadlines are inching closer...

And as e-learning week comes to an end, we are just left with a week of school before Recess Week, which supposedly marks the midway point of Sem 1.
Wow.
We're already gonna be halfway through Sem 1.
And just slightly more than a month ago we were having our Orientation Week.
What the heck man.

One more reason for not blogging and tumblring as much is probably the screwed WiFi I have in my room sighhhhhh.
And that is the exact excuse I give myself for blogging and tumblring instead of doing work like I intended to...

Argghhh tons of work left for me to do.
Gotta really get organized by this week so that I don't waste my Recess Week away.


Don't know where to start from regarding the last two weeks of my life...
Only know that it's been lectures and tutorials, readings and more readings, slacking, 300% increase in usage of Twitter and Instagram like no one cares and stuff.
I'm seriously tweeting and Instagramming so much more since school started that it's sort of crazy.
Goes to show how bored I frequently get while studying/attempting to study but ends up not doing anything at all.

Also, finally had a basketball session today.
Like after so long. After so so long.

Hasn't been exercising much either, ran with Jia Hao quite a few times but none for the past week since his shin is still hurting.
Well hopefully I'll get to run more this week, at least two times and three would be really good.


Took a long pause and my train of thoughts had been broken.
Shall get back to tumblr now and also I still have to pack my stuff for going back school later ahhhhh.
I should really try(again) to blog as much as possible from now on, to record as many things as possible.










Byeall.