The days are long; the weeks are short.
And now I'm just one week away from finals.
Less than one week.
Past week had been a blur, as usual.
Had my last tutorial on Monday and my last lectures on Wednesday.
Studied overnight in the library on Monday and although I thought I was pretty productive in the sense that I didn't slack much, it still took me the whole night to simply make notes for one chapter of psychology.
Ohh and before that, watched Arsenal vs Man U on Sunday night at Bt Timah Beauty World macs with Chan, Zai, Ibrahim and Gary.
Saddening result which really got me depressed for quite a while, and extremely sensitive to people wearing Man U jerseys outside now.
Even on Mon itself, I just feel like anytime I turn my head around I can at least spot one guy wearing Man U jersey and it's just so pissing zzZ.
Woke up late on Tuesday and had no idea what I should do for the day, wasn't in the mood to do anything anyways.
Went to buy the Taiwanese chicken chop for lunch and went over to Eskimos to chill with Chan and Zai since I had nothing to do till 4 anyways.
And there goes another day.
4 to 6 was last session of Pursuit of Happiness and after that it was basketball time with Denie and Leonard until about 8 before going back and not sure what I did after that.
Then it was Wed morning and I decided to go for both stats and CH lectures.
Back to CLB to study in the afternoon... only to find out that it's crowded as crap.
Went to 3rd level expecting to find a good seat and it's extremely crowded as well omg.
Really don't know what's going on zzZ.
And it was then that I experienced the feeling of getting kicked out of my own house sigh.
Tried to sleep early but still ended up only falling asleep at around 2plus?
Woke up early on Thursday though and went over to CLB to study.
Freakin' cold morning made me damn sleepy for the whole morning.
Had lunch with Chan then decided to chill a while so we went over to Eskimos.
Brought my stuff down to study but the sleepy feeling doesn't seem to go away.
I sort of already lost the mood to study then anyways...
Went back to CLB and got to level 3 in an attempt to try to study again.
Still cannot.
Went to Deck to get a waffle in the evening while deciding if I should head to level 6 or find a bench outside to study.
Ended up at the bench at the split path from AS1 leading to AS2, 3, 4 and it happened to be the most productive period of studying throughout the day, when I supposedly already studied since morning 9 or 10plus all the way to 5plus zzz.
Played classical music while studying and it was sorta delightful to study to it; Vivaldi's The Four Seasons is just so nice.
Stayed for quite a while before heading back to CAPT for dinner.
FINALLY finished my Chapter 14 ZZZZ and now I'm still just on 15, still got 16 and 2 to go sighhhhh.
Went back to CAPT at 8plus 9?
And decided to go with western for dinner...
Didn't really take note of the different combinations for western and somehow ended up getting seafood salad for dinner.
Don't even know why did I torture myself after a day of (failed) studying with a plate of veggies.
But well, whatever.
Went back to room and was really in a dilemma of if I should try sleeping and waking up early to study again or just study all the way till late.
Felt a lil sleepy so I decided to just sleep at 10 and to wake up at 5.
Woke up once at 11plus, went to toilet and got back to sleep.
Everything is good.
Then I woke up at 12.30am.
And I laid on the bed for more than an hour helplessly.
Finally I gave up and decided to just fill my stomach and see what can I do before I'm able to sleep again.
Ran out of cup noodles so had to walk to Cheers to get some, came back, had a good supper and a can of Anchor while reading a bit of psych.
Anchor really helped and I went back to bed at 4plus.
Got up at 7 to have breakfast with Terry before sleeping again till 11plus.
Went to CLB after that to try and study until it's time for basketball.
Almost immediately went for lunch instead, after meeting Pearly in the library.
Then Kian Ann and Aaron came along, don't think I had the chance to really sit and chill with them throughout the sem at all, and definitely not with any of the other guys too so saddening sigh all take different mods.
So we had a good time sitting down and just chilling after lunch, until just before 2 since they had to go for their tutorial at biz.
Went back to CLB, met CQ, and went Deck again to accompany him to buy coffee.
Lepak at Deck, AGAIN, before going back to CLB.
What an unproductive yet good-to-chill day it was.
Finally managed to just sit down and study, for like an hour plus.
Then Kelvin came along and inform me that psych midterm essay assignment result was out.
Got a B+, well, still rather okay I guess.
I took on the harder question when everyone I knew chose the easier question; and without even knowing if I did what I was expected to do, I guess I should be glad for getting a B+.
The first two results of my friends that I knew of were both A- though, giving me the impression that generally people did well.
That was when I was terribly wrong when I asked another two friends about their results and felt so so so so bad 'cause they really didn't do well for it.
Sigh got affected so much that I couldn't really study after that and was just simply waiting for time to pass before I go for basketball to de-stress a bit.
Went over to Raffles Hall to find Kenneth and to see him for the first time ever in NUS.
And he was dota-ing when we agreed to meet up and go over UTown at 4.30pm, wasted all our time in the end zzZ.
Well anyways finally got to play ball with them again and it was a pretty good session; except for the fact that our opponents are kinda rough.
And that I got bruises here and there after playing.
And that left side of my upper lip is now swollen and blue-black and I probably just look like shit with that.
Well screw this shit.
Got back, showered, and Dad picked me up to go home as usual.
Damn shagged out thanks to basketball but still slept late, ended up somehow with 9hours of sleep and got out of bed only just before 2pm.
Had lunch and went to meet RW in town to pick presents for JJ and Terry.
And after finally coming back, decided to drop by NAS to visit the Scouts for NPC training.
Came home at 7plus almost 8, settled down, dinner, and it's the usual Saturday night TV.
Second last episode of 我可能不会爱你, and the show is coming to an end just as our first semester is ending.
And I didn't study at all after coming back home, again.
And that's what I'm gonna try doing soon.
Hopefully I will be productive later and finish up 15.
Dinner tomorrow with PLCo7 and probably only going back on Monday.
From then on it's just hardcore (hopefully, and most importantly, productive) mugging all the way till finals are over.
Byeall.