Two weeks.
Forgotten to blog the last weekend.
Would really like to pen down all that has happened from then till now but I'll probably not be able to do it.
Shall just try to take down anything that I can remember from the past one and a half week.
In no chronological order...
I managed to not eat lunch alone for the whole of last week; and this week too, somehow.
Almost ate YTF for five days this week, 'cept today.
Arsenal beaten Dortmund 1-0 at Signal Iduna Park, becoming the first English team to do so after doing the same at Bernabeu, San Siro, and Allianz Arena.
Watched the match at my living room with my two other neighbours, what fun.
And wifi was surprisingly not bad for the past few days... hope it carries on this way.
Finally handed up my CH assignment today.
Spent the last two days sorta chionging for it.
Well the total time spent is probably less than six or maybe max eight hours though.
Just that I was just being the usual unproductive me.
But still, it's really not that bad to be able to produce this in two days.
They asked for 3000 words, I gave them 4000; now I just hope I get a decent grade for it.
And that I really must pass this mod if not I'll regret for life about taking it zzzzZ.
Had my last CH and SW tut last week, and PL2131 tut on Tue.
Now only left with PL1101E tut next Mon which I feel like ponning again but probably gonna get back essay or what so I should just go for it.
Ohya and stayed over the last weekend, only got back home on Sun morning thanks to burden happiness project which isn't happy at all.
Watched the last 30mins of Arsenal-Liverpool match after that, lousy wifi and no good streams pissed me off.
But at least I watched just in time to see Ramsey score.
This guy simply can't be stopped now man.
Hmm what else...
The last week was pretty tough with two tut to seriously prepare for, then CH assignment this week and stuff.
But now that everything's over it seemed rather alright...
And the only thing to worry about is finals which starts in exactly two weeks' time for me.
Two weeks to catch up and revise.
Two weeks to do it all.
With all distractions away now, sort of, I am gonna work so freakin' hard from now on.
Just these two-three weeks.
I will do it.
Press on, people.
Byeall.