Stuck in reverse.
So the past week after the end of my Sem 1 was pretty not bad.
Let's just start from where I left off again.
Stayed my last few days in CAPT before checking out on Thursday late afternoon.
Packed my crazy load of stuff, 95% of which are still left unpacked in the bags right beside me in my room now, and got ready by 4plus or so when dad and mum came to pick me up.
Went back to the east and went to visit the newly opened Bedok Mall.
Was pretty impressed by it 'cause I really didn't expect it to be of such scale and the variety of shops is crazy too.
Well, not crazy, but just out of my expectations and that is a very good thing.
The amount of Macs and Bux is seriously so high in Singapore though, it's like in more developed areas you can get to a Macs or Bux every few steps.
Kind of exaggerating there but you get what I mean.
Finally got home in the evening and it simply feel so damn good to know that I will be staying home for good and no more "book-in book-out" for this next one month at least.
Well not that I dread stay in CAPT obviously 'cause of the amount of time it saves for me on travelling (the amount of time translated to money is probably about just as much as what I have to pay for it though, and time is money money is time), but I guess I still just dislike the "book-in book-out" feeling since army.
Still had to get back on Sat though for Fledgling Week meeting...
Sigh sort of like a waste of time but well okay hope things go well from then on.
Still quite a long way to go before we really have to do some stuff but seeing how time flies from O Week till now that Sem 1 is already over, I can already foresee how we would be starting our Year 2 soon enough...
Better make good use of my time till then, even 2013 is ending real soon already.
Can't really remember what I did on Friday.
Probably didn't do much.
And I picked up DotA again, well, DotA 2 to be specific.
Still not used to the graphics but hopefully I don't get so used to it that I still continue playing it so much when Sem 2 starts.
Just some simple way to entertain myself and pass time for the time being.
And then it's Sunday.
The day for our S1 bbq at Jason's condo.
Somehow I turned into so-called part of the organizers but only because I really appreciate Jason's initiative in wanting to hold a bbq for us and if I'm going for it I would like to see it well conducted and not screwed up.
Kinda disappointed with many many things though.
The weather and stuff.
But I guess the turn up rate wasn't too bad in the end, and most importantly the people enjoyed it too.
Hopefully the next time I will be able to get double the amount of people to come, don't even know if we have so many people though.
But anyways I just meant that I hope to get everyone to turn up.
Really like this OG so much so I don't wish to see us eventually scatter apart, just like how 2r6o6 still manage to organize chalet every year even though not everyone is entirely united together or what.
Just hope that there's still something more we can do since only one semester has passed so far.
And come next year too hopefully everyone will be able to come back for Arts O Week at least and crash Arts Camp too if possible.
It will be so awesome 'cause S House is really more than a house and more like a home.
Well shouldn't think too much about it though 'cause orientation camps are just like a part of university life and there's still this big academic part to it.
And after screwing my sem1 up it will be really wise to just mug so damn hard to make up for it in my sem2.
Ohh and managed to catch second half of Arsenal-Everton, 1-1 final score.
So happy that we managed to score late in the game and then Everton had to equalize sigh.
Still 5 points clear though so I guess we just have to build on the momentum and carry on ahead strong.
December is a tough month but we'll make it through.
And my trekking trip with NUS Rovers to Malaysia is cancelled thanks to the flooding situation.
A little bit relieved upon learning about the news through the message they sent because having the trekking trip sort of split my holiday into half and I know I won't really be able to do anything until I can get it over with.
But now I'll have the entire holiday to myself and whatever I want to do, one whole month until school starts again.
Well there's still driving, don't even know if I want to continue learning now or what.
Probably will only take the test some time next year, maybe after Year 1 ends too.
Will see how...
Most importantly now is probably to unpack and organize my stuff that I brought back.
And get myself really organized so I don't mess my life up.
Then plan really well for my mods next sem hopefully to have people to take mods with for each and every of my mod 'cause that will be simply great.
Learnt how I shouldn't take mods on my own 'cause it's just boring and sad.
And also to find lunch buddies early on.
And then still many many stuff to be organized about.
And it will all start with myself 'cause I really gotta start getting myself moving in the right direction.
And I just used a fourth 'and' to start my sentence; sometimes I feel like my English really sucks when I blog because I seem to have really really limited vocab and bad grammar as well.
Simply always moving but no moving on.
And how else can you move on when you're stuck in reverse?
Byeall.