'Cause it's just like this.
Another week has gone by after finals and now we're left with just over three weeks of holidays before Sem 2 starts.
Can't really remember what I did for each of the days for the past week but will just list those that I can recall.
Met up with Steven Hilmi Shafiq SK to watch Don Jon at town, dinner before that and walked around and chill till almost 12 before going back home.
Played ball on Sun morning; got poked in my right eye and seemed to have left a slight scratch on the surface of the eyeball that caused a small dot of blood to appear on it.
FCH yesterday, felt like I wasted the whole day doing nothing but still ended up getting very tired.
Started my Project #wordoftheday last week. Ohh and I have yet to sketch up both yesterday's and today's words, shall do that immediately after finishing up this post.
Watched Arsenal-ManC at tmart kopitiam with suting; terrible, terrible game.
May they do so much better against Chelsea this coming weekend.
And it's probably about time I arrange and organize my movie ticket collection again.
Maybe I should get a nice notebook for it too or simply wrap the exercise book to give it a nice and more fitting cover page.
Really really want and need to get myself organized too.
Saw this bullet journal method and it seems promising; then again the amount of work you have to do for it seems daunting.
And you really have to carry that notebook everywhere you go, make it a point to record every single thing onto it for it to work well.
And in this age where people carry smartphones everywhere, it might just make more sense to get accustomed to a really good note-taking app and use it in the best possible way.
Still the idea of getting a notebook and doing everything manually and handwritten sounds good because as much as I advocate the use of technology to maximize efficiency, there are just certain things I still can't really get used to.
We just have to try then.
New Year's coming soon too, and with that CNY is coming just a while after as well.
That means major cleaning up and time to pack the mess that is in my room.
Gotta clear IPPT too and I really wanna get the Gold and the $400 that comes with it.
Around just slightly more than two weeks for me to clear it; shall see how I can go about doing this.
Downloaded Hannibal too hope it will meet up to my expectations, seems like a really interesting show.
Slowing down my pace of watching Criminal Minds a little so I won't catch up too fast.
Already downloaded Season 8 though.
Finally watched (500) Days of Summer and it's a really really great show.
Didn't really meet my expectations but somehow I still thought that it was really awesome.
Still probably tons of other movies that I can search for and watch.
Sometimes it seems like a good idea to pick up the hobby of reading too, be it English or Chinese, fiction or non-fiction.
Then again I can't really do it.
As much as I believe myself to like reading, I just don't really read books and stuff; although I can when I really want to, but I just don't generally do it.
Ohh and I spent one of the typical cannot-fall-asleep night listening to the Beatles too.
Was sort of the first time I really listen to their music and they do make excellent music; can't say that I'm much of a fan of their music as of now yet but I should totally get myself exposed to more of their songs because they are just too good.
Probably should look up more of classical music too 'cause they are really nice to listen to as well, especially when I was studying for finals.
Not sure if it helped me focus better or not but there some pieces that are really just good.
Okay shall get moving now and as usual I hope I don't waste the rest of my holidays away.
Bintan trip seems so improbably now though.
Byeall.