Pissed off lah.
Okay nevermind,
let's talk about these few days... haiz...
So started having lectures etc.
Still consider a slack week coz of very little lectures and no tutorials.
And lectures are still okay since can anyhow sit.
So sit with nas ppl lor.
Anyways, was in a dilemma about choosing CCAs,
or rather PDPs, as they called it in tj.
Originally wanted to join some slack clubs
so that I may have more time to focus on my studies.
But in the end didn't know what to choose too.
The best was art club, or artivity club.
2 hours per week is shiok haha,
and I am interested in art too.
For those who don't know I'm interested in art
and can actually draw(at least not so suck lah my drawing),
don't say any shit.
Okay anyway, continue on,
I became interested in Air Rifle.
It was something new,
something I never came into contact with before.
Missed the trial last week coz there was too many people.
So went for the trial yesterday,
and was informed I was selected for today's 2nd trial.
Went early today as I wanted to go off early too.
This time there was 10 shots,
the first time I tried I only managed to hit 3 zzzZ.
All clustered at the top left.
So the coach and teacher asked me try again, and aim lower.
This time it was better, hit 7 or 8, some clustered together.
According to them being able to cluster shots together is good lol.
Maybe that means you can aim or what.
So went home after that.
And like 2 hours later, received a call that I was accepted into Air Rifle.
Wow cool lol.
By the way I shot using the air pistol and not rifle,
somehow I like the pistol more when I went to the trial yesterday.
Okay so now I'm in air rifle club,
at least there was no need for me to continue thinking about my cca anymore.
So there's the road run in tj tomorrow.
In the school, on the tracks.
What about non-runners?
Stay back sit there cheer wow sounds fun right. Damnit. Not at all.
So I'll be wasting my time there tomorrow.
Who knows, maybe something good will happen or what,
but for now,
damn that road run, and whoever made it compulsory.
Spoiled my plan of going back nas.
Damnit.
Maybe I'm tired or what I don't know.
But I'm pissed.
Yea maybe my temper's getting worse.
Maybe.
Getting angry easily.
That sucks.
Everything sucks.
But,
I know, there are people worse than me.
And I shouldn't complain.
No.
Not like some others who complain like hell.
Let's just forget all the screwed up stuff.
Relax.
Calm down.
Yea......
Something I learnt today...
Brave men can live well anywhere.
A coward dreads all things.
Be a brave man... or a coward?
Well that's up to each of us to decide.
For most,
it looks like being the brave man it the only choice.
Being a coward doesn't get you anywhere.
Standing on the same spot after everyone have left sucks.
Being left behind, lagging behind others and not able to catch up sucks.
Maybe I should stop being a coward and be brave,
only then will I be able to live well.
And not just stopping here dreading whatever,
instead of that,
I should just make good use of my time and whatever.
Okay let's motivate myself to work hard.
And hope everyone else work hard too.
Lastly,
yea my temper really sucks now I think.
But at least I realize it.
Maybe that's the good part out of it.
So sorry to whoever if you feel offended by me in anyway.
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood.
Okay good night to all.
Byeall.