Oh my gosh...
Was trying hard to do my Maths: Geometric Progression questions.
Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough.
Or maybe I'm too slow....
Did a few questions only,
and when I got stuck on the next question,
I just couldn't continue anymore.
Always like that. Haiz.
OMG... kinseng go poly,
now maths got questions can't ask him ler zzZ.
Somemore I see like so many people all chiong study one...
Even got people finished up to Maths Tutorial 3 ler lor.
Then I'm like so freaking slow.
I told myself I need to study in JC.
But I don't know if I can do that.
Maybe it's not my laziness that held me back,
maybe it's my brain which's too slow that might cause me to fall behind.
And then the catching up will be like neverending.
I don't like that feeling of always lagging behind and unable to catch up -.-
At least in sec sch it's nevermind cause all also quite easy....
In JC.... lag = good game.
Yah lah like dota you very lag you good game lah.
Lag already then kena own then underlevel underfarmed.
Haha sorry suddenly thought of that,
cool description though lol.
Yea... so something like that lah.
Lag then you die.
Need to ask people for help already haiz.
Or wait for Maths tutorial and ask tutor.
Okay that'll be on Wednesday I think.
Sian I don't know where all my classrooms are.
Don't know who from my class also zzZ.
Later tomorrow lost never go class then die lah walao.
And Thursday need go ndc checkup sian.
So early somemore, need leave school like 11plus lah.
Then will miss lotsa lectures walao shit man.
Don't know when CCA gonna start also.
Imagine CCA starts... GG.
Even more busy already lol sian.
1 year plus left... A LEVELS.
Let's just focus on studying till then.
Seriously I think I'll need help on my studies =.=
Timetable's out already.
But printer no ink sian.
Heard need to buy at 10cents walao.
The timetable is still quite okay.
Not really very tough.
Mon - 1.20pm, Tues - 4.40pm, Wed - 3.20pm, Thurs - 3.30pm, Fri - 12.30pm.
Tuesday last lesson PE lol.
Yea so actually my timetable consider shiok compared to others ler.
Since I have free periods in between too.
Luckily I no need to take chinese ler,
then got another period to study for other subjects yay.
Okay lah think that should be enough for now.
Gonna sleep soon coz proper school is starting tomorrow!!
Damn need to get myself mentally prepared already.
Byeall.