4th and last post of May 2009.
Think I didn't mention about the footdrill camp in the blog,
though there isn't really anything to talk about.
Haven't been blogging much due to laziness and nothing to talk about too.
And a few posts ago, April just ended.
How fast is that.
Anyways, went to play basketball yesterday, finally, again, after 2 weeks.
And it is so-called the holidays now. Yay.
At least it still gives us time to rest despite the many activities and need to study.
Shall briefly write down my schedule to remind myself how I should spend my time wisely.
This week.
Mon, Wed, Fri - Trainings.
Tues - GP Tutorial.
Wed - Chem and Math tutorial.
Thurs - PW thingy.
Next week.
Mon, Wed - Trainings.
Fri - Competition.
Weekends - VLC.
Can't go june camp this year due to trainings =/
Following week.
Tues, Sat - More footdrill sessions for the scouts.
2nd last week already, guess should be more free by then... for now.
Last week.
Sat - Footdrill Instructorship Test.
Yea last week only has one day not free,
and the rest will be use for studying..... hopefully.
So i guess the leftover days are for me to study,
and also hopefully some time for me to relax a little.
So the ... AYG just pushed back our exams by one day,
and also the Youth Day holiday.
Wow, and Solo Night is suppose to be on that weekend.
How wonderful is that.
Going for solo night and coming back the next day for a physics exam.
Let's just hope I don't die halfway.
Shall try to complete the AQs so that I'll benefit on Tues' GP tutorial.
But before that, I shall go and bath now (:
And must remember to cut my nails =.=
Remember: I am not alone, I have friends.
Byeall.