Hey all!!
Most of my posts recently are all random stuff,
and most doesn't even have anything to do about what's happening lately...
Maybe because really like what I posted, nothing much happened or I forgotten haha.
But today it's JTS(Junior-Treat-Senior) for my CCA and we had bbq at suzanne's house.
The last bbq before that was... r6o6 chalet!! :D
Yea so it was quite fun,
and I though I should blog about something like that...
So next time when I boliao go read my last time posts at least not all is about how boring life is and things like that,
but also got some other events or whatever yea.
Like almost every other bbq I went to, it took quite long to start bbqing haha.
But nevermind, at least we managed to get the job done in the end.
When shopping with some others yesterday for the food and stuff too.
And yes, I predicted correctly that the food will be enough and maybe got leftover somemore lol.
But I filled my stomach already lah, and had fun, so it's... okay haha.
Also, we get to interact with the J2s again since our interaction is like....
Haha no choice since they stepped down after nationals which is like right after we joined.
Tired and lazy to blog down the details already lah.
Just went there at like 5plus to get the bbq started etc,
then the rest plus the J2s came later.
Played at the 'playing ground', bbq, chat, etc lor.
Haha, think only guys from tj know what's playing ground.
Anyways it's something like that lah.
And and the time we left school was also the start of CAN 24-hr marathon I think.
Still got people running and running and running there now haha,
if later midnight can't sleep nothing to do can do there see lol.
And finally I think I gonna play bball again tomorrow,
like after.... 2 weeks?
Omg like so long already lol.
Nevermind I'll get to play tomorrow. Yay.
Think there's should be nothing else to blog about already....
So I shall stop here!!
AND THE HOLS ARE HERE!!
Although it's quite fully booked with stuff like study, pw, camps, trainings etc already..... lol.
And the magic word is: Discipline.
Byeall.