Friday, June 12, 2009

So had our competition today at SAFRA Yishun.
Lol it's kind of fail haha.
But nevermind, first competition for most of us so it's alright.
And we've been trained for like few months only,
how to compete with those trained for few years already lol.
Yea but it's a very good experience for us I guess.
Quite fun also, though I don't know why it is fun haha.

Okay and I really really really haven't haven't haven't
started revising for June Common Tests. JCT.

And there's VLC tomorrow.
Not at Sarimbun though, at Sembawang.
Yea but haven't packed my bag too haha.
So many things undone.
Somehow, I'll get things done though,
and not be like people who are just complaining and whining.
If somehow your life got screwed, blame it on yourself instead of everyone around you.
And if you want your life to be good and enjoyable, work hard towards it.
So that shall serve as a reminder to myself too and preventing me from becoming an idiotic freak.

So now, I have a few main things in my life.
STUDY, Shooting, Venturing, hmm just these few. Basketball, if I'll still be so free.
And I better make sure I do everything well especially for my studies haha.
And that'll start this July I guess....
Okay first post in June shall end here now.
Cya guys.....
Study hard........



Byeall.