Firstly, PW can be and is really a killer.
Secondly, don't think that you are the only one suffering when there's the whole world out there same as you and billions worse than you.
Thirdly, really, we are the same so try putting yourself in other people's shoes.
Fourthly, I freaking beg the holidays to come soon, I need some sleep now.
Fifthly, please, please please please get this done and over with as soon as possible.
Sixthly, then again, holidays or not, it does not really make a huge difference. Holidays are already sorta fully booked anyways.
Seventhly, I think I should spend my time wisely and start studying for JCT soon.
Eighthly, some people are bitches and being bastard to others is the way to go or you will be the only one being bastard by others.
Ninethly, I should try and find some form of relaxation or stress relieving methods, one that is not time consuming. Aww no time for basketball already.
Tenthly, venturing is part of our lives, treat it seriously, if not, at least treat it as a CCA if you are the one who is willing to take it in the first place.
Eleventhly, let me think for a while more, I needa cool down...
Twelvethly, getting tired now, but really, school's getting so screwed that it can be a real dreadful thing to go school.
Thirteenthly, our GP tutor is gonna have his last lesson with us on thurs, and for the next half of the year it will be a new tutor. Conclusion? We are so screwed.
Fourteenthly, not to forget physics tutor should be going on maternity leave soon too.
Fifteenthly, sometimes, like now, I feel so lost and I don't know what to do. I need to organize my mind and it's in a freaking mess now.
Sixteenthly, our exam schedule changed and the last exam falls on Monday which was suppose to be Youth Day holiday but it was shifted to Tuesday. Solo Night on that weekend. Damn.
Seventeenthly, lucky I am not like some others who lead an even more super busy packed life or I would have died already.
Eighteenthly, hectic seems to be the 'in' word, and really, it's not for no reason, 'cause life have been really hectic.
Nineteenthly, I apologize for any spelling errors.
Now my mind is in a blank.
Byeall.