Thursday, June 18, 2009

Harlow all.
Amazingly, okay actually not really,
still online at this unhealthy time.
Should be sleeping now haha =X

But nevermind, let's finish this blog post first.
Felt a lil bored so came to blog a bit.
AND I manage to start studying a LITTLE BIT today haha.
It's just so little bit but at least I finally got started....
Started so late all thanks to my high activation energy..
But the activation energy also varies in different conditions like temperature and pressure,
and I think my activation energy lowers as pressure increases haha.

Okay enough of that crap.
There's only 1 and a half week more to school re-open.
Damn.
That's not really a lot of time.
In fact that's a really little amount of time,
for us to study for JCT zzZ.
So people like me who haven't started studying that much,
better start soon, erm no, better start NOW.........
that is if you are still awake and see this now haha.

So after 1 week plus of afk,
got another PW meeting tomorrow.....
Haiz.
Hope it'll end fast,
not just the meeting,
but the whole PW shit thing.

Other than those things...
Ohya and VLC finally passed.
Learnt quite a few things.
Overall an useful camp/course.
And footdrill instructorship test coming up soon too.
Last footdrill session on sat and I certainly hope we don't screw this up.

As you all can see...
my life is, as I stated in my last post,
just full of studies, venturing and shooting, okay maybe not much about shooting now.
Hmm... and.....
It just feels strange.
Kinda long not seeing my classmates already.
Feel like year 1 have already passed lol.
Or rather it feels like it's back to those days after O levels
when we can slack and go out with our sec sch friends.
No matter what it is,
I can only try to do my best in life and not screw it up
'cause I will only live once and there's turning back too.

Okay shall end this and get to sleep already.
2.30am.
What a bad time to be still staying awake.
And there are still quite a few others awake too.
Nevermind I shall go sleep and eat more so that I'll grow more.
Haha.
Good luck everyone.



Byeall.