200th Post.
Shall blog about my not-very-nice results first.
Actually it should be very-not-nice.
Okay.
GP 38.5, E
Math 35.9, S
Physics 38, S
Chemistry 54, C
Econs 41.3, unknown.
Shall not say the percentiles lol.
Okay maybe except for chem,
since it's like the only subject I did well in.
Ranked 67 and 89%.
I just hope I can maintain this during promos -.-
And of course Math will be improved.... hahaha.
Just need to find a way to fix my physics.... haiz.
Okay so that aside,
finally it's normal schooling days again.
Till like 80days later and it'll be promos.
And weekends are like no more due to various venturing activities.
Not all weekends... but, still quite a lot to me.
And that's how I screwed my physics basically haha.
Organic chem is like full of memorizing...
That is especially bad for people like me with BAD memory.
If I screw this whole chunk of organic chem,
my chem won't even be able to get an E during promos.
So I better listen during lectures and revise my work well from now on...
CCA are still not resuming yet.
They will be resuming from next week again though....
Means everyday reach home like 5,6plus.
Not as bad as some others though.
So hope that I can use the little extra time which I have more of than the others to study harder.
Ohhh..
I just got reminded of my 2nd CCA though.
Everyone's busy.
But for different reasons.
People complain.
Complain that they have no time.
So why exactly do they not have time?
'Cause they're not managing it correctly?
Sometimes I see that I have lots more activities than others,
yet they always seem to be busy here and there and doing nothing.
People are going out.
People are playing.
People complain they have no time.
And the reason is too busy due to CCA and activities blah blah blah.
No more crap.
And I will not do that too.
This is to remind myself that,
even with shooting, even with venturing already part of my life,
this is what I chose for myself.
I will follow this path,
I will walk out of this,
I will accomplish what I need to do and score well for my promos.
Even if I play a lot,
even if I keep slacking,
even if I don't feel like studying,
it's my fault and there's no one I can blame.
I can't even blame the lack of time,
don't think that it do nothing,
it'll get its revenge and you will find yourself left with little time before promos.
Time is slowly slipping from you second by second.
Complaining doesn't make it any better.
What I do is base on my own decisions.
I will make good decisions and choices.
I will do what's best for myself.
I will study,
and I will rest when needed.
I will relax and play and exercise,
but I will make sure I do my work.
I need to change my attitude.
I will make sure I do well for my promos.
80 more days to promos.
This 80 days,
some will be used for rest,
some will be used for relaxing,
others will be used for studying.
I will do it because I can do it.
I'll do enough to get me good grades for promos.
And for A levels, I'll do enough to get me everywhere.
I will manage my time well.
I will know when to stop slacking,
and when to start studying hard.
80 days isn't very long.
I will be able to manage stress.
Sufficient stress pushes me higher.
And excess stress will be relieved.
Either through basketball, chatting, blogging.
I will get rid of pressure and study in good condition.
I will be confident when I step into the exam hall 80days later.
I will walk out with a smile because I know I did well for it.
I will get home and rest as a reward for completing my papers,
and to get ready for the next one.
And I will receive my results with pride.
Nov and Dec will consist of various venturing activities.
But I'll be able to slack after doing well for my promos (:
I will revise my work before school starts next year.
I will start studying real hard next year April.
I will do it.
Because I can do it.
Firstly I will achieve my potential.
Then I'll breakthrough my potential.
This post may be long and crappy.
But I will do it.
I hope all of you will too.
It's all about your will.
Determination.
And your desire to get what you want.
If you really want it,
the only one who can make sure you will get it is yourself.
I want it, I will get it.
Study and be happy everyone. (:
Byeall.