Today's our Youth Day make-up holiday.
But sorta completely wasted it since I didn't do anything except slacking.
And from tomorrow onwards it'll be normal school days.
Boring, uninteresting, tiring blahblahblah school days.
Haiz.
Guess that starting from tomorrow needa do all the tutorials and listen during lectures.
This will increase the chances of me not needing to worry about studying for promos.
And freak, now Monday and Thursday both will end 50mins later.
What's more is Monday we'll have 2 and a half hours of break,
only 2 lectures, 1 tutorial and 1 practical.
And that makes me go home at 4.40pm.
How great is that.
And Thursday, the 'sian-but-slack' day now ends at 3.50pm with a maths lesson.
Don't know whether tomorrow got training.
Don't think have.
But don't really bother to find out also lol.
Wed and Fri ends at 3.20pm and 12.30pm,
too bad those are the days with CCA.
Tuesday ends at 4.40pm too with PE.
Now I really need to make use with the extra extra breaks to study,
and not wasting my time stoning and doing nothing.
And it's just like 12weeks to promos.
Okay actually a bit more than that.
So it's around just 3months.
That'll be so fast, too fast.
Gotta work harder already,
if I want to promote to J2 lol.
Besides that there is still venturing.
2 of us had gotten standard already.
So the rest will get it after the night hike, and the VLC.
And the cord.... don't know if I am able to get it.
The hike is the only hardest part.
And what's stopping me is the time consumption by it.
Well I'll see what I can do in the future.
Since it has demoted from a PSA hike to the cord hike,
should be slightly easier...
And December hols start around 1 and a half month after promos.
Must learn to make use of the time to.... study, okay and rest haha.
Recharge enough for next year first.
Next years gonna go even faster...
just like during sec4.....
Okay I think I shall stop blogging here.
And the next post will be my 200th post.
Just that don't know when will I post it.
Enjoy your school, study and be happy (:
Byeall.