Saturday, August 01, 2009

Hello all.
Realized I haven't been blogging for quite a while already,
so decided to blog a little bit since it's a new month now (:
And it's also the 201st post.

So for the past month it's all normal going to school, studying etc.
And trainings resumed already, but will end in quite a few weeks time
for us to study for promos.

As for venturing, FIC test date is finalized to be 1 week later, next Sat.
But due to some reasons we weren't able to train the scouts today...
Okay nvrmind I'm sure we'll find a way lol.
Maybe can do it next week scout meeting since I have no trainings :D

And we finally went to watch Harry Potter yesterday.
Haha, like after so damn long. Kept delayin the movie outing.
And almost can't go and watch yesterday somemore -.-
Thanks to my cca teacher and my captains letting me go
and skipping PT then can make it in time haha.
Then 8.15pm show already end at 11plus,
imagine watch 9pm then even worse lol.
However the show a bit boring and too long,
and no much exciting parts.
The tone of the movie also getting more and more negative.
And the only more touching part is when Dumbledore died at the end,
even then, the last part ended just too soon.
With the whole front part of the movie being quite sianzxes.
But it's still okay lah overall I think.

Okay so PW really is screwed.
Haiz.
EoM not yet settled,
pilot test not yet settled,
WR not yet started,
still got so many other things to take care of.
And needa start studying for promos quite soon too.
The days of slacking in Secondary School is long gone walao.
Nvrmind but sometimes we study hard play hard.
And need to exercise and keep fit too.
So later will be going out to play basketball haha.

And I think I missed gold for napfa by 1s in 2.4km -.-
And I deproved by a holy 0.5s in shuttle run wtheck.
The good thing is got A for SBJ again.
And also 11pull-ups did the job.
But should train to do more lol.

Okay I think I've blogged enough already...?
Couldn't really think of any other things to post.
Hmm ohya I was sick for a few days last last week.
Went to school on Friday then realize fever and got sent home zZZ.
Didnt went to school on following Monday too.
Then zhengwei was absent for 4days before I fell sick.
And the following week Friday he was gone again till last Thursday lol.
Missed so many lectures can die aleady leh haha.
I attend the lectures also like 50% understand only, so sian.
Especially physics even worse. Damn must find help soon -.-

I think I shall stop here now.
Should be going out soon in less than half an hour's time.
Wish that everyone will have wonderful results and stay healthy (:




Byeall.