Hello all.
Was in a foul mood since Thursday night.
But it's okay.
Just screw it.
I don't give a damn anymore. Haha.
Finally FIC is over. No need go back there anymore.
How about you think about how screwed up yourself is, before saying others.
Maybe it's just that I can't take jokes.
Tranquilizer. I need tons. It's not gonna work out anymore.
It is not even funny in the first place.
Screw yourself.
Go and think about it and reflect about your actions and words.
Maybe you just need a brain operation to get a new brain.
Please go to the shop and get a brain.
Doing all these, you chose it yourself so stop complaining.
It's not like the whole world is about you, it revolves around the freakin sun damn it.
Maybe you can put yourself into other people's shoes first before talking some crap.
I don't really really don't understand a freakin shit out of this.
You put yourself into deep shit, get your ass out of it yourself.
Stop talking like a retard and laughing like an idiot.
No maybe it helps, in one way or another.
Maybe you should look at the mirror think about yourself and wake up.
Maybe you don't even have a brain.
Don't think of depending on others 'cause we did our best to help and you should do yours too.
Working together is really a tough thing. This is all PW teaches us.
Yes that is to prepare us for the effed up world we gonna experience in the future.
I already don't know what to say anymore...
It's okay, but then again, maybe not.
Mind your attitude for goodness sake.
If you are really that busy how about taking away some of your so-called commitments.
Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening.
Assume. I really hate this freakin thing which people always do, and it never fails to annoy me.
Sometimes you just must let things go.
PW only show us the amount of screwed up people we would eventually meet in life.
My mind is in a mess now so yea random.
I hope my mood has gotten better but maybe not but then again just screw it.
How about learning to be a better man instead of screwing up everything.
PW. It brings frustration, stress, sadness, randomness, screw our life, and I don't see any freakin need for all these to happen.
Read the instruction manual and learn how to use your brain the right way damn it.
Heal the world. Save it. Make it a better place and don't screw anything up anymore. Please.
Stubborn =/= Perseverance. Stop being so stubborn and listen to others.
If you cannot juggle all these, stop. It's as simple as that.
It's all about you, what's wrong with your mind anyway.
Learn how to let things go, I know it's hard, sometimes I can't do it too.
But it is not funny anymore.
To end all these suffering you just need to let go, is it that hard to do?
How about you just end it all now. At this time.
Sometimes I just don't feel like talking.
If you do not start using your freakin brain now,
And that's just so brilliant. Wonderful. Fabulous.
C'mon, so you think you are the only one with lack of time?
You are not even having too little time, we all have the same amount of time, it depends on how you use it.
So only you have this much things to do and settle?
Think about others, you are too ignorant.
Silence is golden. Especially when nothing good comes out from your mouth. Not in a million years anyway.
I am an impatient person with a bad temper. So sorry for that but that's me.
Yes you have a freaking ton of excuses but I don't give a damn.
All these are not able to be contained anymore. So screw it.
Being extra and adding on unnecessary comments is not needed.
Just shut the hell up and get your ass off at this moment.
Maybe you don't know what is call irritating and annoying, but that's strange since you a perfect example of them.
Great. Just great.
I congratulate you if you had been able to read this whole chunk of text.
And I apologize if you feel that I'd wasted some of your life away.
Leave me a tag or talk to me if you were able to read everything, and maybe understand.
This is some random crap there.
So-called funny jokes won't help much here don't even try it out.
Sometimes people just need to .
Sorry but I'm just that short-tempered. Tried my best. Can't help it if........ ,.
Just so melancholic.
Artistic temperament.
Tomorrow's National Day.
Had FIC test today.
Everyone today passed.
That's damn great.
So for many weeks to come, there will be more venturing activities.
For many weeks to come, there will be more PW to do.
For many weeks to come, we needa study for promos.
For many weeks to come, there will be no more dota :D
For many weeks to come, there will be even more weeks behind them.
Let's live in the present.
And I will try my best to put the past away,
the only way is to look into the future.
But, so lost. Can't seem to find the right way out of this.... just feel so left out.
It just can't seem to stop huh.
Nevermind this shall be it.
Byeall.