Monday, August 17, 2009

Suddenly got this urge to just blog,
despite the fact that I don't really have anything to blog about.

Oh well, let's just think along the way, like I always do,
and continue blogging till I go offline later.

Today had Physics SPA, like almost complete screwed up.
I didn't know what the heck I was doing for like more than half the time lol.
And I can't believe that actually happened -.-
'Cause before the start of SPA I was still thinking there'll be lotsa time,
end up I almost had no time left to complete the worksheet. Sian.

Okay let's talk about last week now.
Hmm.
Last Monday was National Day Holiday,
so there's no school and yay one more day for break.
However didn't accomplish anything and so...
so... it just wasn't productive at all yea.

Survive the last 4 days of the week and was weekend again.
Did nothing much during the weekend too.
And training resumed again, with another 2 weeks left before CCA stops.

Pilot test for my group this Sat. Finally.
Now we can get this done and over with.
And hopefully score an A for all of us for PW.
Chem SPA's on next Thurs.

Okay 10.18pm now, paused for like 15mins or maybe more already lol.
Let's see if there's anything else.

Ohyea went out some other ventures to search survival kit items.
Actually there's nothing much left,
but it's not that easy to find them.
Okay maybe they are around just that we still can't find.
And I won't want to go all the way to Beach Road just to get those stuff.
So in the end just had a late lunch at Tmall mac,
then searched around the interchange area and got home at around 3plus.

I feel kinda slack lately.
Like didn't even bother to do any work. Damn.
That's not very right haha.
But felt that there's nothing much I can do too.
And that's definitely not very right either.
Well shall keep continue on trying to study.

Oh and I think 'mug' is really so overused.
Getting annoyed at seeing this word now.
No, actually, since quite a while ago.
Mugger seems to be becoming like some form of vulgarity to scold 'hardworking' people anw.
Or to scold people who study like shit and act like a slacker.
Or just to scold those who you assume/think is acting that way.
Anyways, it's just getting on my nerves.
Mug mug mug. Reminds me of 'emo' few years back.
I guess it's just the trend to have a sudden overusage of a certain word then...


And I shall study and be happy. (:
Will try to do so even if it's real hard.
But yes to me it's real hard, though I can do it anyway.


Okay I started with a blank mind and now this post seemed quite filled.
Still, some of the stuff which I always wanted to blog but would eventually forget while I'm blogging are not coming out yet.
Nevermind, they will eventually be on here if it is to be.


Shall continue blogging another time and leave it for now.
Going off in a while's time.
Had tried to off my com early these days,
though that doesn't make me sleep any earlier.... -.-

Till then.





Byeall.