Hello.
Today, uhh, yesterday, was finally Friday.
That means WEEKEND and REST and BREAK etc.
But it also means Monday's coming soon.
And another week will past by.
Promos will be right here before I even knew it.
Anyways, today, Saturday is my Pilot Test day.
Like finally.
After like quite long.
So after that we'll be able to write our WR more properly,
and that's something we really got to work on if we want an A for PW.
Especially since I'm not good at talking and presenting,
OP's really gonna be quite a huge problem for me -.-
And there's still EoM not completed yet.
Haiz.
So tomorrow will be like a 'PW DAY'.
After pilot test will chiong home do EoM.
Hope it'll be alright and ready for submission.
Sunday will be the do-whatever-tutorials-you-can
-or-just-slack-all-the-time day.
Too bad I'll choose the latter option mostly.
Sad.
Lectures are getting more and more fast-paced.
Tutorials too.
Suddenly a lot of things need memorize -.-
That's bad for people with lousy memory like me lor.
Later go exam forgot a bit then wrong already so sian.
Today had 2nd last training.
'Cause next wed dental appointment and thus not going training.
Then Friday will be the last training before CCA stops.
But after promos op etc still got training during hols zzZ.
Nevermind at least it's still okay and not damn boring.
And the last time I touched a basketball was on Tues,
played for like less than 10minutes?
Freakin forgot about pilot test at that time
and thought that I could play ball this weekend zzZ.
And now the next weekend's booked too.
Same with the one after that.
That's the start of Sept hols by the way, so damn fast.
During Sept hols First Aid Course, 3 more days gone.
After hols one of the weekend hike, one more weekend gone.
I don't know if I can manage all these but I'll try my best.
Promos is less than 50days away.
I guess it's time to study haha ;D
No use just saying that anyway.
Shall start by completing more maths and chem tutorials.
That'll give me time to revise past work.
And one day I'll freakin sit down with all my physics notes
and try to figure something everything out -.-
Other than studying, must remember to exercise also.
If not next year NAPFA no silver/gold then gg already.
2.4's the only main problem though lol.
But it wouldn't hurt to train my arm strength more.
And while getting stamina,
better not forget about burst speed and acceleration.
Uhh why am I talking about all these when I should be a lot more concerned about promos anw.
And I really really really wish to find time to play ball.
Like so finally panbin is now free,
then I start to get busy.
Nevermind there will confirm be time.
Then when that time comes I'll play with all my strength
and let off all my stress if I have any and be happy about that.
Other than these...
There's really nothing much to talk about anymore.
Ohya and there's this alumni dinner at nas on 4th sept.
Unfortunately it's one day before the cord hike but who cares.
Okay so... 2 more weeks before so-called sept hols.
And after that it's all the way to promos already.
No study breaks.
No revisions. (I think?)
Just hope I don't screw my physics as hard as my recent test lol...
Hmm but if I really studied enough I could get okay results.
Maybe slightly above average if I tried harder?
Anyway, just aim super high to get some motivation.
65 rank points would be a nice aim.
Though it still looks kinda far, seeing my 35rank points now lol,
if I didn't calculate wrongly.
Which I most probably didnt.
Okay shall get going now since there's nothing more to blog about.
Wish me luck for pilot test tomorrow (:
Hope that it all goes well and smoothly as planned.
Ohya by the way, there's this thing I forgot to mention the other day.
And kept forgetting till after I off my com.
That is, I got a free Milo while buying it from vending machine lol.
Probably it's because the vending machine identifies me as a regular customer hahaha!
Somehow felt happy when 2 packets of Milo drop out.
What a pleasant surprise.
And this kind of thing can't happy all the time too,
if not, it won't be rare and surprising anymore,
just like how there's ups and downs in life,
how sadness must exist if there's happiness etc.
And I'll really go off now.
Byeall.