TGIF tomorrow.
And next Tuesday's Teacher's day!! :D
That means 2 more days to rest.
Then again, not really.
Today had Chem SPA.
And as usual it's the normal boring Thursday,
without any lectures at all and lunch at 11plus
with us having to starve all the way till 4pm.
Nothing much significant happened today.
Except that talked to EngLeong for almost the whole break after finishing my meal lol.
That was fun haha.
Did nothing much but slacked pretty much at home the last few days.
And think it was Tuesday,
I completely slacked after I got home.
Then I start to find people to chat with all the way till 12plus haha.
Like just trying to keep myself entertain, catch up with people.
And did nothing else at all lol.
For a moment life was such relaxing and it's like we're back to secondary school,
or maybe back to when we finished O levels haha.
So most of us are going back to NAS next Monday,
although I'm going back tomorrow, Sat and leaving on Sun also lol.
I think until now I this year went back at least average twice or thrice a month lol.
This time will need to prepare for Chandan's VSC Hike too,
packing of stuff and all that.
Kinda excited as I haven't hiked for like ages.
On the other hand, it's really sucking up my time.
And time is very precious.
Organic chem's starting to get harder and needs intense memorization if I want to do well.
Maths is sorta manageable but then again, I don't even know whether my tutorial answers are correct.
Econs is random.
Physics.. at least I'm doing the tutorial now.
After VSC Hike, I will study for my promos.
There will be no venturing activities after that IIRC.
So it's time to be a hardworking good boy :D
At least make sure can promote to J2 lah, haha.
And screw PW.
So many things to do -.-
OP Practice next week somemore.
Haven't got the time to play with Powerpoint much.
Maybe can use Words present LOL.
Okay that's dumb but actually feasible.
Think there should be nothing much else.
Jason Williams is back to NBA. Haha.
Shall get going now,
it's like.. 12.20am already.
There's so many thing I need to do,
and yet there's so little time.
I said this before,
many said this before.
Then again it's all about time management.
Managing your time wisely so that you can fit these many things in this little amount of time,
that's a new skill I should try to master.
And then I'll be called a Master Time Manager.
Cool huh.
Getting random is a sign of me not getting enough sleep.
'Nuff said.
Byeall.