Monday, March 29, 2010

FLASHforward.

Ohh I forgot to mention something last night.
FLASHFORWARD is finally back to airing after stopping since December.
I'll definitely make sure I catch all 12 episodes after missing quite a few the last time =/
Watched the recap episode last night while eating supper.


Okay I'm blogging just because I want to talk about this hahah,
and also taking a break from studying which I haven't started at all zzZ.
It's like a pre-break.
To take a break even before studying haha.
Don't even feel like doing any work.
Okay lah not really studying just doing my homework.
I'll just group everything related to school under 'studying' though,
that's how broad my definition of 'studying' is .


Wondering if I should stay back and play ball tomorrow.
Like not many people would be there anyway I think.
And going back home early is a previllege for us too haha.
So maybe I should use the time to.... sleep? Slack? Watch TV?
Can't think of anything constructive to do anyway hahaha.
Don't even have the mood to do any work.
Felt like we are coming back from holidays...
Okay actually we are it's just that there's MCTs right after holidays and before today.
Rahhhhhh so stupid shall try to at least do some shit so I can show the teachers I tried.







Byeall.