Luck. And more luck.
Already felt like blogging last night, but in the end didn't.
Felt like blogging 2hours ago, but in the end didn't.
And so I can only blog a little before going to bed.
It's back to school tomorrow for everyone,
and we will be getting back our results too.
Haiz shouldn't expect too much, nothing much to expect anyway haha.
The best thing I can hope for is only to not fail any subjects.
Still, I must leave it up to luck to decide for that.
Training again tomorrow after school.
Two more left before Nationals next week.
I think shooting is really 90% mental, 5% physical and 5% luck.
Or luck can even play a much bigger part.
Still we train as hard as we can to improve and be more consistent,
not relying on luck so much.
But luck can really decide one's fate and path, it is just so unpredictable.
I can shoot an extremely good score of 540 averaging 9points,
or I may just shoot 480. (Okay actually it's not very possible for me to shoot as high as 540 but anw)
Still, I must leave it up to luck to decide for that.
Everything in life, depends on luck.
Even if you don't believe in luck, you can't deny it
as there bound to be a time when you will thank your luck
or maybe blame it for things happening.
It may not be the main cause everytime something happens,
but it is definitely part of the contributing factors,
one that nobody has any control on at all.
You have choices, you control your own action, you have your own will.
But things doesn't always go your way or happen just because you want them to,
or not happen just because you don't want them to.
Because ultimately, luck will decide for you.
No matter how hard you try, luck decides the outcome.
"Whether you win a game or lose, it doesn't matter. What really counts is whether or not you played good moves."
Rather, I would say it doesn't matter what moves you played, as long as you win a game.
What if it's a game concerning life and death?
The outcome definitely matters.
I don't know the good in the quote means a move that helps you to win,
or one that is morally correct.
Bad moves as in the case of a lousy one definitely lead you away from a win,
but a bad move in the case of one that is morally incorrect might help.
But is it fair to do so?
Fairness is not up to any of us to decide though,
there are so many varying perspectives in the world towards fairness.
''We all journey towards the end; but in the end it is the journey that matters"
While that is correct too, it is different for a game.
Especially one which results may affect you greatly.
So are we suppose to do whatever we can just to win it?
No, not all the time.
Anyway, winning or not, it does not just depend on you.
Ultimately, luck still plays a part, it can be a big or a small one,
but don't forget, luck plays a part.
What we can only do is to reduce the risks that luck may bring us,
but never truly eliminate it.
And somehow I just kept on blogging.
Sometimes when I read my older posts I don't even get what I'm trying to say,
or why am I typing it.
Guess each post just reflects my thoughts when I'm typing.
Sometimes my thoughts can really go everywhere and anywhere though.
Byeall.