Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Losing.

Tomorrow's a brand new month.
And today's the last day of March 2010.

Now I'll have to go for both Physics and Chem remedial,
how cool is that.
I would say, goddamn cool.

JCT both get A already. LOL.

Today was like the third last training before Nationals.
Finally got back closer to normal.
I think I just need to shoot like how I shot using the old gun and it'll be okay already.
Concentrating for the whole 60shots is a tough thing though.
I feel that I'm so weak mentally, physically too but enough for shooting.
And it's so hard to train your mind when your mind is lazy.

Half-day tomorrow 'cause there's Sports Day after school.
Only the double GP got cut but that's enough already.
That leaves us with only Chem tutorial,
'cause the rest are PE, Physics lecture and Econs lecture.
Tomorrow shall be a good day.
Let's all hope so.

And I don't know how Sports Day can last so long until 6pm.
Anyway have to head to NAS for Venture meeting after that at 8pm.
Will need to dine out then.
Most probably will reach home quite late tomorrow.....
And Friday's Good Friday so there's no school!!
What a good Friday Good Friday is.
The bad thing is it took away another training rahhhhhhh.

Shall be off for now.
Tomorrow will be a long day but let's hope that it's a good day.
And may April be a better month.





Byeall.